Enjoy all aspects of tourism in Turkey, you are hosting a country that combines the magic of nature, past history, modernity of the future, art of innovation and simplicity of living, and presents it to you as an unparalleled hospitality.
Istanbul’s radiance stands out over the rest of Turkey to attract you more and more, and this time it will attract you to a region that exceeds its charm, the rest of Istanbul, which is the Sisli region with many monuments and archaeological museums, the elegant atmosphere and elegant shops that are located within the European map of Istanbul
Through our article, you will get to know more about Sisli and roam its surroundings and spend unforgettable times through the most enjoyable activities that we will put in your hands immediately.
The best Sisli hotels Istanbul
Sisli area includes a series of the finest hotels in Istanbul in terms of the level of services and facilities provided, the ideal location of tourist attractions, varying prices and acceptable for the various budgets of the residence, and below we have selected for you the best .. Read more
The best activities in Sisli, Istanbul
• Beginning with the museums and historical monuments that abound in the region, you can visit the Ataturk Museum that summarizes Turkish history in a home that collected all the memories of the first president to rule the country. There is also the Military Museum in Istanbul, whose visit will enable you to learn about the many types of ancient weapons whose features have faded in the modern era.
You can also visit the Ahlamore Palace, surrounded by linden trees, wide green areas, and lush gardens that you will never tire of sitting in.
• If you are a fan of culture and art, you can visit Cemal Reşit Concert Hall and the beautiful Topuzlo Theater, which holds many concerts and hosts several artists.
For historical mosques that adorn the corridors of the Sisli Istanbul area, you can visit Sisli Mosque, Tesfikki Mosque, and the Holy Spirit Cathedral are among the largest cathedrals in Jerusalem and it is an ideal place to contemplate ancient architecture.
• To see Sisli from the top and wander in its clear sky, it is necessary to visit the Macka Park where you can try cable car rides, but also wander around its green blooming spaces.
• Shopping is of great importance in Sisli, as it is one of the areas full of commercial centers, especially as it hosts the largest shopping center in Europe, which is Cevahir Mall, along with many other centers such as Canyon Mall Istanbul and Metro City Mall. For this reason, it is impossible to visit the area without wandering around the malls and having all you need.
• Restaurants also occupy great importance in the regions, if you want to eat healthy Turkish dishes, you can go to Arch Bistro, but if you love grills, you can visit Meat & Meet Restaurant.
Location of Sisli, Istanbul
Sisli is located on the European side of Istanbul, at the Bosphorus exit, which connects Asia and Europe.