The experience of the rise of the Istanbul cable car is one of the recreational activities that are accepted and preferred by individuals and families during tourism tours in Istanbul to enjoy a charming view of the Bosphorus and the most important tourist attractions of the city, in addition to being a fast and inexpensive means of transportation through which you can reach the Berluti hill in Istanbul within a period not exceeding 5 minutes .
To learn more about the Istanbul Istanbul cable car in Sultan Ayub, the most important activities and tourist attractions that are in its vicinity and tourists are encouraged to visit it during tourism tours in Turkey, you can follow the article.
The most important activities that can be taken when visiting the Istanbul cable car
• With a cable car ride in Istanbul, you can enjoy a wonderful panoramic view of the Bosphorus coast, the Golden Horn Bay, and a number of the most important tourist attractions in Istanbul.
• You can also capture the most amazing memorial panoramic photos of this charming nature of Istanbul.
• After your journey inside the Ayoub cable car in Istanbul and ending, you will encounter a shopping area where you can buy elegant gifts and souvenirs.
You can also visit the Ayoub Sultan Mosque and the tomb of the great companion Abi Ayoub al-Ansari, which is a few steps away from the Berluti Istanbul cable car station.
• After that, you can spend a fun entertainment day in a number of recreational facilities that enjoy the Ayoub region, such as Ayoub Sultan Beach, Sports Studio, Sultan Shopping Center, and others.
• After completing a visit to the numerous monuments and entertainment attractions in the Ayoub region, you can climb up the hill of Pierre Loti via the cable car in Istanbul to complete your enjoyment in panoramic photography and recreation in front of the Bosphorus view and the landmarks of Istanbul that seem like small figures from the top while you drink a cup of authentic Turkish tea in Berloti Café
• Finally, you can move to the historic Fatih region and visit a group of the most famous mosques of the Ottoman Empire, such as Suleymaniye Mosque, Al-Fatih Mosque, then enjoy a local meal at one of the popular Istanbul restaurants that Fatih is famous for before taking a shopping tour at the Bazar Wednesday to purchase some women’s gifts of clothing and accessories.
Istanbul cable car fee
You can use the cable car in Istanbul for a maximum of 4 to 8 Turkish liras, and you can climb up to it using the Istanbul Metro card for only 2 lira.
Hotels near Istanbul cable car
Movenpick Hotel Golden Horn is one of the best hotels in Istanbul, 1.4 km from the Istanbul Eyup Cable Car.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Cable car location in Istanbul
Articles you may also be interested in in Istanbul:
Istanbul Hotels: 10 best recommended areas for housing in Istanbul
The most important tips before booking Istanbul hotels
Discover the 50 best serviced apartments in Istanbul
The best 60 places to visit in Istanbul
The 6 best recommended Istanbul restaurants
The most important 7 tips before renting a car in Istanbul
A trip to Turkey: all you need to know in one place!