Sharm El Sheikh is classified as the most beautiful tourist destination in Egypt thanks to its picturesque coastal nature, which overlooks the Red Sea and matches the best and purest tourist cities and beaches in the world.
The most prominent tourist city in the country has added a lot of its charm to Ras Mohamed, one of the most famous and largest protected areas in Sharm El Sheikh and the most beautiful tourist attractions in Sharm El Sheikh as well since 1993, with an area of 400 square kilometers of coral beaches, mountains, water forests, and wealthy and rare marine life.
During the article, we review the most important activities provided by Ras Mohamed Reserve in pictures, with reference to the best hotels near Sharm El Sheikh.
The most important activities that can be taken when visiting the Ras Mohamed reserve
• During your visit to Ras Mohamed Sharm El-Sheikh Reserve, you can enjoy an unspeakable safari tour that gives you peace and tranquility, as you relax between the green and watery mountainous nature and the fresh air of the reserve.
• You can enjoy watching and photographing the rocky hills standing in Shumukh, in the heart of the clear turquoise Red Sea waters, while you are in caves, cavities and natural cracks extending up to 14 meters as traces of ancient earthquakes.
• You can also swim and dive near these rocky hills located at the eastern end of the reserve to enjoy wonderful views of the movement of fish and colorful coral reefs and rare white turtles that are unique to the region.
• If you are a fan of relaxing in relaxation and calmness, you can do this on one of the coral beaches where Ras Muhammad is celebrated while watching the expansion of rare mangrove forests and sea grass on the water surface in Baha.
• If you are fortunate enough to visit Ras Muhammad Reserve during the tidal periods, you will definitely have the perfect opportunity to see the enchanted island that appears and disappears according to the tidal movement.
• You can also enjoy the biodiversity unique to the Ras Mohamed Reserve in Sinai, which is unique to the Sharm El-Sheikh Reserve.
• Finally, you can enjoy the Bedouin nature of Ras Mohamed Sharm El Sheikh by mixing with the local population during the tours, or having a delicious traditional meal in one of the nearby restaurants after completing the visit.
times of work
Everyday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Hotels near Ras Mohamed Sharm El-Sheikh Reserve
Jaz Fanara Resort, one of the finest 4-star Sharm El Sheikh resorts, is 33.1 km from Ras Mohamed in Sinai, a 42-minute drive.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The resort got a great rating thanks to the location, the staff, the comfort, the cleanliness, the facilities, the price level.
Renaissance Golden View Resort Sharm El Sheikh, one of the best hotels in Sharm El Sheikh near Ras Mohamed, is 32.9 km away, which equates to 42 minutes by car.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Visitors praised the hotel and valued it very well for the level of location, comfort, hygiene, hygiene, facilities, internet services.
Where is Ras Muhammad Reserve located on the map?
The reserve is located between the Gulf of Aqaba from the east and Suez from the west, 12 km from Sharm El-Sheikh city center.
To find out more precisely the location of Ras Mohamed Reserve on the map, you can see the following Google Maps template: