Aya Sophia Hammam is one of the tourist attractions in Istanbul that the city’s visitors are interested in passing through. The wife of the Ottoman Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent was the owner of the credit for creating this bathroom, which was built with two sections for men and women and reached a length of 75 meters. The bathroom is located in the heart of Istanbul, which made it A shrine for all celebrities, and from its construction until now, the Hagia Sophia bath, whose name is golden, was dug among Turkish baths in Istanbul for women and men alike.
We will explain all the activities that you can do in the Hagia Sophia Bath located in Sultanahmet area as well as the hotels near it in our next article.
Activities you can do in the Hagia Sophia harem of Sultan
• After confirming the state of health of the workers in the bathroom, you are taken to the changing room and then to the high temperature waiting room for a period of not less than ten minutes to make your body sweat.Read:A comprehensive guide with pictures about a tourist trip to Istanbul
• You can also enjoy the scrub stage, which is using a dedicated scrub cloth to remove dead skin and toxins from the body.
The bathroom also provides Ottoman-style showers, which include massages and massages, with different types of massages for treatment.
• You can enjoy more advantageous services such as applying mud mask to get skin fresh and flawless.
• Do not forget to try the heating and heating processes, in which the Hagia Sophia used modern equipment to obtain the highest benefit for the body and skin.
• You can enjoy drinking Turkish coffee, tea, or cold drinks and fruit in the lounge after completing the shower, where your body is wrapped in a distinctive way to get the highest hydration.
• After completing a day of relaxation and fun in one of the best baths in Istanbul, you can take a tour around the bath as it mediates a group of tourist places in Sultanahmet Square, which includes Sultan Ahmed Mosque, Sultan Suleiman Palace and Hagia Sophia Museum, German Fountain in Istanbul.Read:The best activities when visiting Fatih Istanbul market
Entrance ticket to the bathroom is 100 euros.
Hagia Sophia, Sultan’s harem, operates daily from 8 in the morning until 10 in the evening.
Best hotels near Hagia Sophia
Four Seasons Istanbul Sultanahmet is one of the best 5-star Istanbul hotels, and it is just 110 meters from the bathroom.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Tria Istanbul Hotel is one of the best hotels in Sultanahmet Istanbul, the hotel is 500 meters from Hammam.
Summary of reviews of some Arab visitors
He received great reviews in terms of location, as well as good reviews in terms of staff, hygiene, comfort, and facilities.
Hagia Sophia harem of Sultan site on Google Map
Read:The 10 best places to visit in Istanbul are recommended .