King Fahd Park in Riyadh is one of the most beautiful attractions of tourism in Riyadh, which is a wonderful outlet for the city’s residents and tourists alike, because of its unparalleled views of the palm trees and green spaces extending over an area of 32 thousand square meters, interspersed with a wonderful artificial lake, and three Fountains decorated with natural stones in its surroundings, and surrounded by seats dedicated to relaxation and enjoy the atmosphere of the garden fresh.
This park is located in the vicinity of the King Fahd Library. The library provides gardeners with the opportunity to read by providing sessions and collections of books for reading lovers. The park also provides dedicated paths for walking and running air, snack outlets, and several areas dedicated to children’s games, all this and more in one of The most important tourism cities in Saudi Arabia
The best activities to do in King Fahd Park in Riyadh
• On a private picnic, explore all that this wonderful garden possesses of charm and picturesque nature, so watch the artificial waterfall in the form of arches, which pour its water in a pleasant way, with a wide green background that covers the garden.Read:The best 4 activities when visiting Riyadh Park Mall
• See the sparkling artificial lake in the heart of the garden, which increases the beauty of its look, and a refreshment of its airspace. For more safety, the lake is surrounded by a completely safe fence.
• Eat your favorite meal from the mobile carts, which offers the most delicious variety of fast food, drinks of all kinds, as well as refreshing ice cream, which are all of the highest quality.
• You can sit around fountains all over the garden, on these innovative and recycled benches, to enjoy moments of calm as the waters roar and sip your coffee.
• Among the six children’s play areas, we leave our youngsters the freedom to choose the best for them, and the park provides them with the ability to rent bicycles, so that they can go freely and frankly among its parts.
• Many events are held in this unique park on its stage equipped with the latest lighting and sound technologies, which vary between celebrating holidays, or city festivals, along with festivals and multiple events.Read:The 10 best places for children in Riyadh We recommend you to visit
• For lovers of reading and learning, they can enjoy an interesting educational tour between the corridors of the rich King Fahd Library, where they cater to various sciences, arts, and literature, in a way that suits all ages.
• Never miss a few souvenir photos with your friends or family, next to the four-sided clock tower, which is one of the most important attractions that characterize this park.
The park operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The best hotels near King Fahd Park in Riyadh
Holiday Inn Al-Qasr is one of the best five-star hotels in Riyadh, which is one mile from King Fahd Park.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel was rated very good in terms of location and staff, and had good ratings in cleanliness, comfort and facilities.
Aloft Riyadh Hotel is one of the best Saudi hotels in Riyadh, which is 3.6 km from King Fahd Park.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel got great reviews on cleanliness, comfort, and location, and it also got very good reviews for both staff and facilities.
King Fahd Park site in Riyadh