Belgrade Forest is one of the most beautiful and charming natural areas in Istanbul and the most famous of all. What are the most important activities that can be participated in in this wonderful park? How can it be reached? What are the different services provided by this vast forest?
Belgard Forest can be considered a unique natural reserve, as it contains many dense trees, rare natural plants in addition to the diversity of wild animals that live among the trees, and the forest extends over a large area of about 5300 hectares, all of which are landscaped areas covered with greenery and beautiful trees, which makes them protected Comprehensive, where the number of tree and plant species in it may reach two thousand species.
How do I get to the Belgrade Istanbul forest?
As for the ways to reach the Belgard Forest, you have three solutions:
Belgrade Arab forests traveling:
Activities in the Belgard Forest:
Among the great activities that can be done in the Belgard Forest:Read:The importance of tourism as a source of national income
- Upon entering the Belgard Forest, you will face directly the dazzling fresh water fountain in a circular shape, from which many roads branch. It is preferable to take the first road from the right, which will reach you to the trees surrounding you from all sides, until you end the road to a wonderful lake full of amazing neighborhoods from Ducks, and various types of water turtles. You can enjoy the tranquility of the place and the beauty of nature, and then you can visit the Sarrar region that is near the area, where you can get the best lunch and the most beautiful seafood in a place facing the sea directly.
- It is one of the best places to practice outdoor sports where the forests surround all sides, and there are many places in the forest dedicated to practicing different types of sports, where the paths for walking, jogging and cycling to encourage you to practice your favorite sport in a healthy atmosphere amid the scenic landscapes Tall trees.
- Belgrade forest provides many recreational activities, including barbecues that are held in special places for that. There is also a place that contains many restaurants that prepare delicious Turkish food in addition to Arab and international restaurants and a lot of cafes in each place to relax and chat with friends, amid A poetic atmosphere, comfortable and calm.
- You can rent bicycles in the woods and take a cruise by renting a boat so you can saturate the magic of nature, the splendor of the trees and their very impressive appearance.
Visit dates for Belgrade Park:
- It can be visited on any day of the week except Sunday as a holiday.
- It opens its doors to visitors every day from six in the morning until five in the evening, Turkish time.
In the end, we advise you to definitely visit the Belgard Forest, as it is one of the best places to escape the crowding of tourists in Turkey and Istanbul, as it is one of the places characterized by the beauty of nature and tranquility, and many activities that suit families are done, and it is preferred to visit it in the middle of the week to get the best experience and avoid Park congestion that occurs on weekends and public holidays.Read:San Francisco museums .. Find out about the most important and prominent museums in San Francisco.