The best of the Maldives to the grooms for an unusual honeymoon, many people looking to marry are searching for a place where they can spend the best possible time on honeymoon, the first thing that comes to mind when searching is the Maldives, which fascinates eyes with the beauty of its beautiful natural scenery, and that seeing it even in The photos give a feeling of comfort, calmness and psychological peace, so let alone visit them, and because the Maldives are a group of tourist islands, the Arab travelers present to you in today’s article the best tourist island with which you can spend a fun time with honeymoon.
- The Maldives is very popular in recent times among those coming to marry as one of the best places that grooms can spend enjoyable times, while enjoying the picturesque scenery and luxurious tourist resorts.
- The Maldives is not only a destination for grooms, but there are many people who are willing to relax and enjoy a pleasant atmosphere away from cities, road congestion, and business problems.
- The Maldives is one of the independent republics, which are located in the continent of Asia in the Indian Ocean, and spread the Islamic religion, where the Islamic religion is the official religion of it.
- The Maldives was one of the islands under British rule for a period of seventy-eight years, until it gained independence in 1965.
- Maldives includes nearly 1,200 atolls that have wonderful charm and beauty. You can also enjoy a mild atmosphere with a temperature of no more than 33 degrees Celsius and no less than 24 degrees Celsius.
- One of the things that distinguishes the Maldives is that its inhabitants speak the Dhivehi language, which is considered one of the closest languages to Arabic, where many words are similar in both languages.
Best Maldives for grooms:
- Many people call the Maldives the term “paradise of the earth,” as it is characterized by the splendor of beautiful landscapes that make you feel as if a piece of paradise has become on earth, so that when people watch it for the first time they wonder if these charming islands in the world, what about paradise ?.
- Maldives are devoid of hotels while there are many resorts and they are one of the best tourist resorts that will make you enjoy great comfort and enjoy swimming. You can also take memorial photos that you will not need modifications because their backgrounds will be among the most beautiful natural backgrounds.
- Coca Island Resort is the best tourist resort in the Maldives, where you can spend the honeymoon and enjoy a great rest and happiness.
Coca Island Resort Cocoa Island Resort:
- One of the luxurious resorts that Arab travelers advise you to go to on the honeymoon, because of its unique location and its services that help you get the comfort and pleasure that you are looking for.
- Coca Island Resort is located directly on the water on Coca Island, from which you can see the sunrise and sunset in the sea without anything hindering your vision.
- And the shape of the rooms in this resort will be in the form of boats or fishing boats that are one of the new and very different forms in the tourist resorts. There are also wooden paths that were built over a lake.
- The resort includes approximately thirty three villas in addition to three villas inside the island.
- The resort also includes many luxurious restaurants that feature direct views of the Indian Ocean, and the resort has spacious lounges and the possibility of diving.
How to have fun in Coca Island Resort:
There are a set of things that you can do when you enjoy your time and enjoy every part of Coca Island Resort, including:Read:The best tourist countries
- Enjoy sitting on the beach, sunbathing while drinking your favorite drink with your life partner.
- The possibility of enjoying the waters of the Indian Ocean and diving.
- Use the swimming pools provided by the resort.
- You can also access health and physical care, and revitalize your activity by visiting the Coca Island Health Resort.
- You also enjoy trying different dishes at Coca Island Resort restaurants.
- Even while you are in your room, you can watch the sunrise and sunset, and the resort also provides high-tech TVs to help you have fun.
Reviews of Coca Island Resort:
- Many people see that the Maldives in general is considered one of the best places to go to marriage, and spend a really enjoyable time, especially the Coca Island Resort, which visitors rated as one of the best tourist resorts in the Maldives.
- Visitors also say that in addition to being the best destination for honeymooners, it is also the best spa that helps people outside of marriage get rid of workloads and enjoy a period of rest that brings activity back to the body again.
- Guests also rated the resort’s room and restaurant service with excellent feedback, and the resort falls under the category of five-star resorts.
Cost of a night in Coca Island:
- The cost of spending a night in the resort varies according to the difference in the tourist seasons. In times when the occupancy rate is not high, the cost of spending a night is about 1115 dollars, but in the seasons in which the turnout increases greatly, its cost is 1315 dollars for spending one night.
How to book at Coca Island Resort:
- The address of the resort is Cocoa Island, Makunufushi, South Malé Atoll, Republic of Maldives
- You can also communicate by calling on the phone number +9606641818, fax 9606641919, or by emailing the resort via e-mail. [email protected]