Dubai museums are considered one of the best and most important tourist destinations in Dubai for UAE citizens and visitors alike, and this is due to several reasons, most notably the excellence of these museums and their review of the development of life in the Emirates in general in an interesting way; in addition to all Dubai museums are characterized by diversity, the most famous of which is the Coffee Museum It belongs to the best destinations for power lovers, and the Union Museum, which enjoys a charming and distinctive style, which includes a number of sparkling facilities. Despite the many museums in Dubai, Arab travelers have prepared for you the current article to develop your awareness of 2 of 5 of these best museums so that you can visit the best of them for you on your next visit to Dubai.
The best museums in Dubai
- It gives an opportunity to know how different types of coffee.
- Many coffee makers have been shown in it since ancient times.
- Its visitors can enjoy a number of the best coffees.
- Visitors are welcomed from Saturday to Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Official Website.
Read:You should visit Ghost Towns in the USA
- It is known as Al Fahidi Fort.
- It occupies an area of 4000 square meters.
- It was opened in 1971 AD.
- It houses a large collection of unique antiques.
- It is a historical tour of Dubai’s development throughout the ages.
- Visiting is available from Saturday to Thursday from 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM, and on Friday between 2:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
- You can learn more information about it by visiting the following link: (Museum).
- It has an area of 52,000 square meters.
- It includes several distinguished exhibitions.
- It reviews the entire history of the Emirates in a detailed and interesting way.
- It has an amazing design.
- He would like a mast with an estimated height of 123 meters.
- Attached to it is a large library that includes more than 3000 distinguished books on the UAE.
- Its working hours are daily between 10 AM and 8 PM.
- If you want to know more information about it, visit the following link: (Museum).
- It is located in Naif Castle in Deira, as it was one of the first established police headquarters in Dubai.
- Thanks to the establishment of the museum to Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
- It displays models of Emirati police uniforms over the years, as well as weapons, and models for its decorations.
- The museum is open to visitors free of charge every day except Friday and Saturday, from 8 am to 2 pm only.
- To find out more information about him, click here.
Read:Where are the Hawaiian Islands located?
- It is located in the Al Fahidi neighborhood.
- It consists of 7 halls.
- Enhanced by electronic means that show the most important information about each of the currencies shown in it.
- It contains more than 500 currencies from various countries of the Middle East region.
- You can visit it any time for free, between Sunday and Thursday, between the hours of 8 am and 3 pm.
- The museum is easily accessible and you can check it yourself by reviewing the data here.