Guide The best places in Austria It is recommended to visit it as Austria is one of the most beautiful places in the world, and that is because it includes a large number of scenic tourist areas, which are attracted to many tourists from all over the world, because Austria is one of the most important areas with a large number of scenic landscapes of all kinds.
Table of Contents
First: The best places in Austria in Vienna:
Natural History Museum:
The Museum of Natural History is one of the most famous places in the Vienna region, because it is also one of the ancient museums, where the museum dates back to the year one thousand eight hundred and eighty nine, and the most important specifications of the museum:
- The museum includes the wonderful and attractive design, as the museum is considered one of the most distinguished archaeological palaces.
- The museum also houses a large collection of structures of objects that have become extinct hundreds of years ago, with some huge dinosaur structures in the museum.
- The Museum of History also includes more than a million artifacts and samples in the field of science and nature, through more than thirty-nine rooms available in the museum.
- Available in the museum all means of fun, by going to the planetarium, which is by going on a trip through a galaxy of the Milky Way or outer space, and through large telescopes.
- The museum also has many different displays through which to know the origins of the universe and the movement of planets.
- The museum can be accessed daily, except on Tuesday from nine in the morning until six in the evening, at a cost of only ten euros.
The Ferris wheel is one of the most important places in Austria in general, and specifically in Vienna, because it is one of the most attractive places for tourists, and one of the most important features of the Ferris wheel:
- By riding this large wheel, all sights and attractions in Vienna can be identified by the height of the wheel, which reaches approximately two hundred meters.
- Enjoy eating in the restaurant located just below the wheel, and enjoy the towering view of the wheel.
- This wheel can be visited daily from nine in the morning until eleven in the evening, and at a price of only nine euros.
The sea house is one of the most famous tourist places in Vienna, and it is the most attractive to visitors ever. It is located in the district of Maria district in the middle of Vienna, and the most important features and contents of that house:
- The sea house includes more than ten thousand different marine animals.
- From the sea house, you can enjoy watching sharks, snakes, mega tank fish, and a large number of beautiful corals.
- At Sea House there are walls created specifically for climbing enthusiasts.
- There is also a café in the House of the Sea, where you can enjoy drinks of all kinds.
- The Sea House operates daily from nine in the morning until six in the evening, except for Thursday from nine in the morning until nine in the evening, and at a cost of only twelve euros.
The zoo in Vienna is one of the most attractive places for visitors from all over the world, because it includes a large number of different animals, which number more than seven hundred different species, and the most important contents of the zoo are:
- The park contains many rare and endangered animals.
- In the garden there are also all the animals that live in the cold pole, through the environments designated for these animals.
- The park also includes many lakes and green landscapes.
- In the garden there is a special section that is like a forest, which includes dense trees, some poisonous snakes and bats.
- The zoo also includes a large number of monkeys and monkeys, as well as elephants, tigers, giraffes, and various other animals.
- The park works daily from nine in the morning until four in the evening at a cost of only eighteen euros.
Second: The tourist places in Zell am See:
Hoh Tauern Park:
- Tauren Park has many landscapes, and you can see the mountains and rivers that exist in Austria in general, through the National Park Hall.
- The park also has a museum with many animals that had been endemic to the Alps for hundreds of years.
- The garden also includes a large collection of precious metals and crystal stones.
- The entrance fee to the park is only ten euros, and the garden is available daily from nine in the morning until six in the evening.
- All of Austria’s sights can be seen from the Mount Schmidten, because the summit of the mountain is approximately 2,000 meters high.
- The mountain is snowed in the winter, and this is what makes it a place dedicated to fans of skiing.
- The mountain also has a café and restaurant, which provides dining in that unique view.
- In the summer the mountain is covered with greenery, which makes it a great place to climb a mountain.
- You can climb to the top of the mountain by cable car.
- Krimml Waterfalls have a pleasant and attractive landscape.
- Seeing many different bird species, some of which are endangered.
- You can enjoy mountain climbing and reach the top of the waterfall. You can also enjoy visiting the water world located at the entrance to the waterfalls.
Third: Tourist sites in Innsbruck:
- Ambras Castle is one of the oldest sights in Austria, because it dates back to the Middle Ages.
- The castle contains many ancient artifacts and weapons along with some distinct artifacts.
- The castle houses a large number of ancient books, the existence of which dates back more than ten centuries.
- The castle works daily from ten in the morning until five o’clock, and the cost to enter the castle is only five euros.
- The world of Swarovski is one of the places with a large number of shapes made of crystal.
- That special spot also boasts a large garden with green space and landscape.
- The garden also has a distinctive café with all drinks available.
- Enjoy cinema shows next to the sparkling crystals, especially in the summer.
- The Crystal Museum operates daily from eight o’clock until seven o’clock in the evening, and entry will require only payment of twenty euros.
- The park contains a large number of endangered animals, the most famous of which are the bearded eagle and the ibis.
- In the garden there is an aquarium dedicated to the best types of fish and coral reefs.
- The park includes a large number of different animals such as tigers, leopards, elephants, giraffes and others, which number up to two thousand different species.
- All turtles, reptiles and all animals collected from around the world are available in the garden.
- The park works daily from nine in the morning until five in the evening, and as for the entrance cost, it is only ten euros, for adults, and for children the cost is only five euros.
- The park contains a large number of different and picturesque flowers, in addition to the large green space that nature lovers are looking for.
- The garden includes many ancient Romen statues.
- The park has a special section for children and includes the most beautiful fun games.
- The park operates daily from six in the morning until six in the evening.