Table of Contents
Towers and Resorts
Dubai includes a number of unique tourist resorts and skyscrapers, including:
- Burj Khalifa: It is one of the most important tourist places in Dubai, where it opened in the year two thousand and ten, and since then it is considered the highest tower in the world, as it is distinguished by its attractive and elaborate architectural design.
- Burj Al Arab: The Burj Al Arab is an important symbol of the city of Dubai, and it was opened in the year one thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine, as the tower includes many luxurious hotel suites with an Arab design, and its exterior design is distinguished by its modernity and splendor.
- Atlantis, The Palm Resort: It is one of the most beautiful tourist resorts in the world, as it is located on the Palm Jumeirah industrial island, knowing that it was opened in the year two thousand and nine with an area of about 460,000 square meters, and it is worth noting that this resort includes many entertainment centers, and luxury shops within it. , Service centers, and water show areas.
Places of entertainment for families and children
Dubai has many sites and places that are considered a suitable environment for the enjoyment of the family and children, including:
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: It is a huge indoor water basin, inside which includes various types of marine creatures, where a visitor can see what is inside, and wander around it with a wide angle of view.
- KidZania Center: It is an educational center that allows children to experience different professions in real life.
- Dubai Ski Rink: It is a huge industrial ice rink considered one of the facilities in Dubai Mall.
- Child City: It is a spacious city with an educational and entertaining nature, allowing children to enjoy, entertain and learn, as it is considered one of the Creek Park facilities.
- Wonderland and Splashland parks: It is a wonderful park that includes many places of entertainment, and water games.
- Dubai Safari: It is a nature reserve that includes a large number of species of animals and birds.
Complexes and markets
Dubai abounds in markets and malls, and high-level, and high-level, including:
- The Dubai Mall: It is the largest shopping and entertainment market in Dubai.
- Al Bahar Center: It is located opposite the Dubai Mall, and includes many cafes and restaurants.
- City Center: It is one of the first commercial centers established in Dubai, as it includes many restaurants, shops, a cinema, and games for children.
- Ibn Battuta Center: It is a huge market that includes multiple cultures, and emulates countries visited by travelers Ibn Battuta.
- Okaz Market: It includes many shops devoted to the sale of embroidered galabiyas.
- Naif Market: It is one of the most important popular markets.