Arab travelers guide you to the best tourism destinations in Tunisia for the Saudis, due to several factors, most notably the abundance of distinctive tourist attractions in Tunisia, in addition to the ease of travel to Tunisia for Saudis, where you can spend 90 days in it without the need to obtain a visa. Although most people think at first that this time is too long to visit the landmarks of Tunisia, you can spend all this time without feeling it thanks to the splendor of its various features, which you can get to know a number of the best in a few minutes.
The best sights in Tunisia for Saudis
Sousse Archaeological Museum
- Its foundation dates back to 1951 AD.
- It includes a huge collection of mosaics as well as many distinctive antiques.
- It includes a library in addition to a small hall in which many important events are organized.
- It can be visited from Tuesday to Sunday. The time available to visit him is from 9 AM to 12 PM in addition to the period between 3 and 7 PM.
- You can find out more information about it by clicking on the following link: (Museum).
- It is a historical landmark built in the Punic era.
- It includes many distinctive antiquities.
- It is a favorite destination for fans of historical monuments.
- You can learn more details of information about him by clicking on the following link: (Archaeological landmark).
Read:Malaysian island of Langkawi
- Soft white sand and stunning turquoise sand.
- One of the most suitable destinations in Tunisia for recreation seekers and water sports enthusiasts.
- Overlooked by many fine restaurants and cafes.
- It is located in Sfax.
- UNESCO has included its list of World Heritage Sites.
- It includes a number of distinctive historical monuments and has a few museums in addition to many shops.
- Interspersed with a number of restaurants specialized in providing delicious Tunisian cuisine.
- You can learn more information about it by clicking on the following link: (City).
Sir Port Said
- It is a picturesque area located near the city of Tunis.
- Overlooking the sea.
- It houses distinctive buildings crowned in white and blue, giving it a unique look, consistent with the beauty of its beaches.
- Interspersed with small corridors.
- Includes a number of the best souvenir shops.
- You can learn more information about it by clicking on the following link: (beach).
The article (Best Tourist Landmarks in Tunisia for Families) enables you to know more distinctive tourist attractions in Tunisia in addition to guiding you to a number of the best hotels in it.
: 1, 2, 3.