Table of Contents
The best tourist places in Sharm El Sheikh
Sharm El Sheikh is distinguished by its distinguished tourist places, among which are the following:
- Ras Mohamed National Park: This nature reserve is located in the southern part of Sinai, and has an area of 480 square kilometers. The place is characterized by its deserts, its white sand beaches, diving and diving sites, in addition to the presence of 1000 species of fish, 150 of the crustaceans of different types, and a group of turtles that are located near From the sea surface.
- Ne’ema bay: There are many activities that can be done in Naama Bay, as this place provides the perfect balance between relaxation and pleasure.
- Al Mustafa Mosque: This mosque is characterized by a unique and amazing style and architecture, as it has a wonderful marble facade, an amazing dome, and a number of tall minarets, in addition to a sense of peace and quiet when visiting.
- The Heavenly Cathedral: It is the largest and most modern Coptic church in Sharm El Sheikh, and it is located in the Al-Nour neighborhood near the minarets of the Mustafa Mosque, and in 2010 it was chosen as one of the ten most beautiful churches in the world, as it contains wonderful murals, including religious paintings of evangelical scenes.
- the old market: The old city is known as the old market, and it is a rich and cultural place, full of colors, sounds and smells, and this place is unparalleled in popularity among the local residents, as it represents a wonderful place for shopping, and perhaps the most famous items in Sharm El Sheikh and specifically in this market are herbs and spices.
The most important areas of Sharm El Sheikh
There are some areas of Sharm El Sheikh that are of special importance, including the following:
- El Maya.
- Head of Mister Cliff.
- Nabq Reserve.
- St. Catherine National Park.
Tourism in Sharm El-Sheikh
The city of Sharm El Sheikh, located in the Sinai region in Egypt, is an important tourist city, as it possesses many components of tourist attractions, and is referred to as the city of peace where many international peace conferences are held in it. Sharm El Sheikh is characterized by its sun rays, white sandy beaches, coral reefs, and ships Scattered on the beaches, as well as its resorts that are located along the Gulf of Aqaba and the Gulf of Suez, and all of the above made the city a major tourist destination.