The cabaret in Hanover The city of Hanover is considered one of the most famous ancient German cities, where it was known as the land of history. Hannover is the capital of the state of Saxony, and it is called the exhibition city because of the large number of exhibitions and monuments and tourist attractions in it.
Table of Contents
Nightclubs in Hanover
The city of Hanover is characterized by the excellent geographical location that makes it a destination for tourists from all over the world, so the city is near the River Leine, in addition to the presence of parks and monuments that Hanover or the exhibition city as you know, one of the most famous cities of Germany and Europe, which has a large number of universities And educational institutions. And it has a lot of very large commercial places and exhibitions, a large number of tourist places, rare parks and lakes, landscapes and green natural parks, so Hannover is considered a tourist attraction by all standards of beauty.Nightclubs in Hanover
Hayda Park in Hanover
The Haida Park is one of the most famous parks in Germany for games and entertainment for adults and children, in addition to the presence of tourist places and various theatrical and artistic performances.
Advantager of Heida Park in Hannover
• The cabarets are equipped with a large group of huge and wonderful games halls for adults and children. • The cabarets are characterized by the presence of the largest spiral train in Europe and the world. • The cabarets of Hanover have a very high and high tower, and there is no tower in an amusement park similar to it in the whole world. In cabarets organizing artistic parties and distinguished pop music parties • Photographing examples of areas and villages near the park, and embodying the lives of its residents, even a wonderful model for visitors to the park
Games found in Heida Park Hannover
• The presence of a ramped spiral train made of wood, which runs on wooden bars. • The high Scrim Tower, which envelops passengers for high places and at high speed. • There are 6 large games halls in Hanover, equipped with the latest means of play and fun for adults and children, the Heida Park Express games hall The Mersnabest Gymnasium, the Oldtimer Rondokors Gymnasium. Read also: Tourism in Hanover … and the 13 best places to visit
Activities in Haida Park
• The concerts are held by the park with pop stars in the annual festivals of the park. • Hannover cabarets play theatrical performances such as: “Ham Spencer.” • The amusement park also witnesses various demonstration shows of the dolphin animal, the distinctive parrot birds, and the famous pirate show, and also provides an excellent presentation for seven the sea.
Haida Park visit dates
• The visit of Haida Park begins in the month of March every year until the end of November of the year, and the visit is open from ten in the morning until ten in the evening throughout the opening period of the cabaret.
The address and area of Haida Park
Haida Park is located in Hanover, capital of the state of Saxony in northern Germany, and is characterized by its large area of 850,000 square meters.Hayda Park – Hanover
• One of the most beautiful cabarets near Hanover, Germany • There are many wonderful and varied games. Visit dates • Appointments every day from ten in the morning until five in the evening Ticket prices • From the age of 4 to 14 years the ticket is 27 euros • From the age of 15 and over the ticket is 37 euros • He pays 4 euros for parking and parking. Read also: the best economic airlines in Europe and how to deal with itHanover Park – Hanover
• It is the second largest amusement park in the world. Its features • It is divided into sections in each section that includes a country of Europe and expresses all the traditions and landmarks of the country in its body. Visit dates • Winter visit dates are from November 25 to January 7 from eleven in the morning until seven o’clock Evening • Summer visit dates are from the beginning of April to November 5 from nine in the morning until six o’clock in the evening. Ticket prices • From 4 years to 11 years old 40 € • For people older than 4 7 €.Europe Park – cabins in Hanover Hanover