If you are a fan of exploring nature, you are invited to get acquainted with the most beautiful cities of Ethiopia by reading the current article prepared for you by the Arab Travelers website that sheds light on 4 of the most beautiful cities of Ethiopia and the most abundant in the various picturesque natural monuments. These cities are in Addis Ababa and Bahr Dar. Debrecite, and Awassa. You can see a little how amazing they are just by looking at the pictures in the article.
The most beautiful cities of Ethiopia pictures
Among the most attractive cities for tourists in Ethiopia are the following:
- It is estimated to be 3,200 meters above sea level.
- Called Addis Ababa Window.
- It includes a number of distinctive monuments such as Menelik II Palace, which was built in 1875 AD.
Holy Trinity Cathedral
- The interior is decorated with many distinctive motifs.
- There are many sculptures around it.
- Surrounded by lots of pine trees.
- It welcomes visitors from Monday to Friday in the first two periods from 8 am to 1 pm, and the second from 2 pm to 4 pm.
It is a suitable destination for recreation seekers due to its abundant natural attractions such as:
Blue Nile Falls
- It is estimated to be 40 meters high.
- It is about 30 km from Lake Tana.
- It attracts a large number of visitors annually from around the world.
- It is 84 km long.
- Its width is estimated to be 66 meters.
- Depth up to 15 meters.
- Includes 37 islands.
- It is home to many types of animals and birds.
- One of my favorite destinations for boating and fishing.
Despite the Bahr Dar and Addis Ababa, they are the most beautiful and most attractive cities for tourists in Ethiopia, but there are two cities that enjoy enchanting beauty as well, despite the limited influx of tourists on them. The two cities are Awassa, dense vegetation, which includes two large lakes in addition to the Debreche which includes 5 of the most beautiful lakes in Ethiopia, which allows the opportunity to enjoy watching and dealing with many types of water creatures closely. Both destinations are a favorite for recreation seekers and those who love to explore enchanting natural attractions.
To find out the best hotels in Ethiopia, click on the following link: (Tourism for families in Ethiopia).
: 1, 2.