It is a secular republic, and a republic, and it is from the Middle East countries, and is bordered on the north by the Black Sea, Georgia, and on the eastern side by Armenia, Iran, and on the southern side by Iraq, Syria, and the Mediterranean Sea, and on the western side by the Aegean, Greece, Bulgaria, and we will present In this article, you have an overview of the city of Turkey, which is considered one of the best cities to go to in the summer, because of its attractions and picturesque tourist places.
The most beautiful cities of Turkey in summer
It is located in the northwestern part of Turkey, and it occupies the second place in terms of population, with an estimated population of about 13.4 million people, which is the cultural, economic, financial and tourist center of Turkey, and covers an area of 39 provinces, and is the only city in the world that lies between two continents . Among its features:
There are many attractions that can be visited in Istanbul in the summer, including the following:
- Hagia Sophia: It was originally designed to be an Orthodox Patriarchal Cathedral, and with the Islamic conquest it was converted into a mosque, and when the Turkish Republic was converted into a museum.
- Sultan Ahmed Mosque: It is called the Blue Mosque, and it was built between 1609 AD and 1616 CE, by Sultan Ahmed I.
- The High Gate Palace: It was previously the headquarters of the Ottoman Sultans, and it was built in the year 1459 AD by order of Sultan Mehmed the Conqueror after he invaded Constantinople, and it is considered one of the most attractive landmarks for tourists, because it contains many Islamic holy relics, and it has been classified as Among the monuments belonging to the historical areas in Istanbul, and in the year 1985 AD it became a site of world heritage, and is considered one of the best examples of cultural diversity in the Ottoman countries.
- The first Bosphorus Bridge: It is considered one of the bridges between the continent of Asia and Europe, and its length is approximately 1.510 meters, which is equivalent to 4,954 feet, and its surface width reaches about 39 meters, and its height is approximately 105 meters, which is equivalent to 344 feet. This bridge is ranked fourth in terms of the longest bridge in the world.
- Galata Tower: It is a stone tower, which was built in the Middle Ages, and is located on the northern side of the Strait of the Golden Horn, and its height is approximately 66.90 meters, and its length reaches 51.65 meters, and the outer diameter of the tower reaches 16.45 meters at the base, and 8.95 Inside, the wall thickness is 3.75 meters.
It occupies the fourth place in terms of population, and it is considered one of the industrial cities in Turkey, with a population of approximately 1.2 million people, and it contains many picturesque tourist places, such as Mount Uludag, the cable car, Othman cemeteries, in addition to containing Turkish baths, and is characterized by abundance Its parks are.
It is located on the Mediterranean Sea, specifically in the southwestern side of Turkey, and it is distinguished for its many distinguished historical monuments, such as Hadrian’s Gate, Kaleici, Yevlev Menara Mosque, and Keskara Menara, in addition to containing the Antalya Museum, Kaleici Museum, and many others.