Table of Contents
Neuschwanstein Castle (English: Neuschwanstein Castle) is located close to the Ammergebirge Nature Reserve in the Free State of Bavaria, and it is a huge historical castle that was built during the period (1869-1892) AD, to be the seat of the King of Ludwig II, and it appeared in The end is an amazing architectural masterpiece with very luxurious interiors, making it an important tourist center that attracts millions of visitors to the country every year.
The Brandenburg Gate is located in the German city of Berlin, and it is a huge stone gate with a height of 20 meters, a length of 65 meters, and a depth of 11 meters. It was built during the period (1788-1791 AD), and has since represented a symbol of the city of Berlin, And Germany; it witnessed many important historical events, such as: the division of Germany, and its reunification after the demolition of the Berlin Wall.
The Cologne Cathedral (in German: Kölner Dom) is located in the German city of Cologne, and represents the most important landmark in the city, and the largest church in the country, an ancient historical cathedral characterized by its amazing architecture, towering towers, and centuries-old glass windows, treasures rich decorations, works Artistic.
Germany includes many wonderful museums, and the following are mentioned for their most important:
- National Germanic Museum: It is located in Nuremberg, and is considered the largest museum of culture and art in Germany; it includes a large collection of sculptures, paintings, and scientific tools.
- Mercedes-Benz Museum: It is a huge museum dedicated to great cars.
- German Museum: It is located in Munich, and specializes in science, technology and astronomy.
- The Neanderthal Museum (Neanderthal Museum): It includes many exhibitions that express the development of man.
- Maritim International Museum: It includes a large number of exhibits on marine art, the history of model ships, and perhaps its most important exhibit is a rowing boat dating back 3,000 years.