Learn about the city of Belfast tourism guide and the most important tourist places in it between the charming natural parks, the Titanic of Belfast and the most famous markets in the city and other places that you must visit in order to make the most beautiful memories in this charming city and here are the most important details for Arab travelers.
Tourism in Belfast, Northern Ireland:
Belfast is the capital of Northern Ireland and is considered the largest country in Northern Ireland, where all the various activities are carried out between tourism, economy, legislation and implementation.
Belfast is one of the most beautiful cities, and it is characterized by multiculturalism and the splendor of history. You will also find many historical events that are embodied in the archaeological monuments in the city, and in which you will find many activities that are sufficient to make you feel lively and cheerful.
Here are the most beautiful places to visit in Belfast, Northern Ireland:
- Belfast City Hall is one of the most beautiful things that you will see in the city as it has a unique charm, and it is very striking and is located in the city center, specifically in Donegal Square, where many tours are made completely free in the city hall with guides with great experience in the history of the hall.
- It would be great to take a tour with a tour guide with great knowledge of the history of the city hall, who will accompany you on a tour of an hour to inform you about the history of the city hall, the most important events that took place in the hall in addition to the famous monuments in this place, which is a unique piece of art.
- Buildings were opened in Northern Ireland in the year 1932 AD, as it is one of the most important tourist attractions in the city of Belfast, thanks to the intensity of the beauty of the buildings and the scent of history that smells of them.
- It will be great to participate in tours around the parliament buildings that are free of charge, and they are usually done every week from Monday to Wednesday, and you will see in the tours the country’s law enforcement rooms in addition to the antique library that includes many rare books, and the guide will inform you about The history of the buildings, the origin of the architecture and the impressive architecture of the building.
Belfast Botanical Gardens:
- Belfast Botanical Gardens was once one of the oldest public parks of the Victorian era, and until now it retains its beauty and picturesque charm, standing in front of the succession of eras, to the point that the visitor does not feel bored while wandering among the tropical plants and seeing the hanging chains in a dazzling and beautiful shape.
- Belfast Garden is one of the most beautiful places to walk and take a stroll in the nature and enjoy the fresh air, especially in the summer and spring, when the garden is at the peak of its elegance.
- One of the largest exhibitions of Titanic in the world, and it is located in the middle of Belfast, specifically on the flowways, where the construction of the Titanic has been done that sank.
- Titanic Belfast is one of the largest buildings in the city, where you will find nine galleries that offer three-dimensional displays in addition to many influences that will make you feel that the experience is real between the means of interaction and modern technology in addition to an illustration of how to discover the story of the Titanic and make valid documentary presentations about the true story of the Titanic.
You can take a tour around Belfast within 90 minutes of amazement and fun in classic black taxis, where you will be able to take a wonderful tour of Belfast’s various sights through paved roads, attractions, and murals that are found everywhere which is called graffiti art.Read:Here are pictures of Islamic collections at the British Museum in London
Carrick Ready Bridge:
- Along the coast of Antrim is the famous 18th-century Carrick Reddy Rope Bridge, and at first it was used as a term for fishermen.
- Today, the Carrick Ready Bridge, you can enjoy the courage enough to be able to cross the bridge with other visitors, as it can be one of the most beautiful natural places that exist in all Ireland, and it is one of the best places to take memorial photos in the Carrick Ready Bridge.
One of the most beautiful places suitable for families, which was built in the year 1934 AD, making it one of the oldest zoos around the world, and the most attractive to tourists as there are more than 1,200 species of animals that belong to 140 different species, making it one of the most suitable places to see animals in their natural environment Whether famous animals or animals that are on the verge of extinction, children will love to feed the animals on their own or take the most beautiful pictures with their favorite animal.
Belfast is one of the richest places with charming sandy beaches, which makes it one of the best places for lovers of tranquility and psychological comfort in the embrace of the picturesque nature, where you will feel a lot of comfort amid the sounds of animals, birds and fresh air that extends on the coasts of Antrim.Read:France’s most important tourist attractions
Best shopping in Belfast:
St. George’s Market:
- One of the last antique markets in Belfast, St. George’s Market was built between 1890AD and 1896, making it one of the oldest markets in all of England and Ireland.
- St. George’s Market is distinguished by providing all consumer products in addition to many things that you will not find anywhere between food, multiple clothes, rare and old books and even rare antiques. The market opens every Friday, Saturday and Sunday every week and is visited by tourists and locals from In order to have a fruitful and different shopping experience at the same time.
How far is Belfast from London:
The distance between Belfast and the city of London is approximately 470 miles or about 758 kilometers, which is estimated in time of about nine hours, and 45 minutes by car.