Dear reader, we offer you the best places to see in Dubai, through our article today from Arab travelers, as it is one of the tourist destinations that thousands of visitors intend, because of its wonderful places and landmarks.
That city we find unique in its distinctive places, and it attracts attention from the first sight, in it there are beaches and stunning landscapes, and there are also the most wonderful markets from which you can buy everything you want, and in it you find tall buildings and skyscrapers, the most important thing that distinguishes them is the Burj Khalifa, Which is the longest and highest in the world.
If you go to a visit or a tour of Dubai, and you want to know the most important places you can enjoy, you should follow the following lines.
The best places to see in Dubai
- Jumeirah Beach: From the charming beaches known for its blue waters, the white of its sand, and it has many distinguished facilities, there you can relax and feel comfortable, and you can enjoy various water games.
- Dubai Creek: A marine tongue passes through the middle of the city, and we find it consisting of Bur Dubai and Deira Dubai, and tourists and visitors can take a wooden boat, discover the old commercial port, and learn about historical monuments, as well as knowledge of modern landmarks.
- Al Mamzar Beach ParkIncludes the most beautiful beaches and fields that have a wonderful greenery, in addition to the presence of barbecue places, and also there is a ski park, it gives you a feeling of luxury and enjoyment.
- Dubai Marina.
- Dubai Water Canal.
Places to shop in Dubai
- gold marketIt is located in the northern part of Dubai Creek, and it is one of the largest gold markets in the world. It has a variety of collections and different forms of jewelry.
- The Dubai Mall: It is one of the largest shopping centers in the world, as it has more than 1,200 stores, one of the finest brands, and includes a lot of entertainment services for all its visitors.
- Perfume market
- Spice market
- Emirates Mall.
- City Walk.
Historic places in Dubai
- Dubai MuseumThis museum is located in the Al Fahidi neighborhood, which was built in 1787 AD, and this museum was opened in 1971 AD, and it displays to the public the life that was present in the city of Dubai, as it contains artifacts, and local monuments, which were obtained from Asian countries, And African.
- Al Bastakiya Village “Old Dubai”It is located along the Dubai Creek, and it is called Al Fahidi family at the present time, and it is one of the old residential areas that was built in 1890 AD.
- Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood
- Heritage and diving village
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House
The best parks in Dubai
- Miracle GardenIt was called the Miracle Garden, and it was able to enter the Arab travelers Genius for records, because it contains the longest wall of flowers in the world, and it includes 45 million flowers, and was built on an area of 72 thousand square meters.
- Wild Wadi Water Park: Located opposite the Burj Al Arab hotel, it has about thirty games and entertainment facilities, which attract visitors to it.
- Burj Al ArabIt is the most famous symbol of Dubai, resembling the sail, and it is the first hotel to receive 7 stars globally, and it is located at an altitude of 321 meters.
- Burj KhalifaIt is located at an altitude of 828 meters, and it is of amazing architecture, surprising, and is considered the highest platform in the world, and the longest.
- The global village It provides citizens with cultural entertainment, in addition to shopping, there you find wonderful cuisine, live shows, and goods that are imported from various countries, and you also find authentic handicrafts, and you can ride horses, and enjoy various fireworks shows, and can be visited from November to March annually , And the audience may extend to April.
- Palm JumeirahIt is the largest man-made island, which resembles the branches of the palm tree, and consists of a crown, a trunk, and 17 fronds, in addition to the crescent that surrounds it, and with it you find everything you need during your vacation, or your tour, there you find the most luxurious international restaurants, centers Shopping, great outfits, swimming pools, spas, plus beaches.
- Dubai Dolphinarium.
- Dubai Marina.
- Ski Dubai.
- Dubai Aquarium.
- Aljumair Mosque.
- The Great Mosque.
- Dubai Desert Reserve.
- El-Shikh Zayed street.
- Visit Madinat Jumeirah.
- Dubai Frame.
- Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary.
- IMG Theme Park “A World of Adventure”.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts.