Dell is the best rare tourist place in Egypt for tourism and entertainment, Egypt has an extraordinary beauty, in which the sea, the impact and the righteousness, and the mainland of Egypt enjoy a lot of citizens that provide comfort and recuperation in one of the walks, and provide fun and departure in other areas, as well as there is what allows fun to discover and adventure. But what about the rare tourist places in Egypt? This is what we will take you on a tour through the following article lines from Arab travelers.
Rare tourist places in Egypt
- We mean by the word “Rare“Here it is not that she is unknown or not visited by anyone, but what we mean is that she is unique, and that despite her simple visits, she still maintains her untouched beauty.
Rare tourist places in Cairo
- Despite Cairo’s hustle and bustle as the capital of the Arab Republic of Egypt, this did not prevent its visitors from taking interest in these rare destinations, which many enjoy enjoying their access to, Most of them are in the archaeological tourist places, including:
Read:The best mall in Abu Dhabi
- Do you want to storm the rare Cairo desert? All you have to do is head for a distance of 500 km after Cairo, where you will meet in the New Valley Governorate with a “white desert” whose sand is spread completely, as it contains fossils and rare animals, and stars can be seen at night, camping in it, and enjoying the waters of the well of “Ain” The fence ”with it.
Tourist places in Alexandria
- Alexandria is characterized by its embrace of multiple types of tourism, as it is planned in a way that facilitates access to what is being searched for in many ways.
- From Al-Ain you see from Alexandria the Corniche road that connects it from Bahri and Ras El-Teen to the last of its borders in the gardens of the Montazah Palace.
- As for the rare tourist places in Alexandria, we mention them:
Read:The most important tourist attractions in Russia
Tourist places in Rashid Governorate
- Rashid Governorate has a relatively small area with a good number of antiquities, and it is one of the governorates affiliated to Al-Buhaira Governorate, and is only one hour away from Alexandria.
- There is a large number of mosques in Rasheed, with authentic Islamic architecture. Such asThe local mosque, the Abu Mandour Mosque, the Domqsis Mosque, the Soldier Mosque, the Zaghloul Mosque, the Silent Mosque, and the Abbasid Mosque.
- Rashid is also famous for the continued existence of some ancient houses, enjoying the archaeological architectural styles, including: Al-Qanadili House, Ramadan House, Hassia Jalal House, Al-Tuqtali House, Al-Burquli House, Makki House, Asfour House, Al-Manadeli House, and Al-Amaseeli House.
- This is in addition to the Qaitbay Rashid fort, Hammam Azouz, Abu Shaheen Mill, Rashid Gate, and Jabal Abu Mandour.
- A visitor to Rashid can enjoy a boat tour of the Nile branch in Rashid at cheap prices, and visit the Rashid Museum as well.
Rare tourist places in Matrouh
- Matrouh is famous for its beautiful beaches, its transparent waters, and its elegant resorts, and it is the main destination for vacationers from all over the public, Among the most famous beaches of Matrouh:
Read:Kish Island Tourism
Tourist places in the provinces of the Canal
- The provinces of the Channel are known as Triple : Port Said, Ismailia, and Suez, which are the governorates of the Canal, because they are close to the Suez Canal, which links the Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea.
- In the governorate Port Said You can visit the Port Said Military Museum, which commemorates the history of the gallant province, the Suez Canal Authority Museum, the ancient Port Said Lighthouse, and the base of the Fernand Delsbes statue, in addition to taking a tour of Port Fouad Street, and riding the “ferryboat” of the Suez Canal.
- As for the Ismailia GovernorateYou can visit the Ismailia National Museum, Lake Timsah, and enjoy its beautiful and different beaches, such as the Family Beach, the Dafna Beach, and the Turquoise Beach.
- And in Suez Governorate we can see: The National Museum of Suez, visiting the Suez port, the Green Island, and of course the Suez Canal.
Rare tourist places in the Red Sea governorates
- Is characterized by Red Sea Governorate, And the provinces that extend on the shore of the Red Sea, with many tourist attractions for entertainment, as well as to satisfy those seeking adventure and discovery.
- In the Red Sea, there is a huge group of mountains that allow climbing activities, as well as a group of valleys that can practice horseback riding, camel, motorbike and car racing.
- Also, the Red Sea desert is tempting to carry out the safari, as well as all activities associated with camping, which are organized by the governorate administration in cooperation with the Bedouins of the desert.
- And near the tourist city of Hurghada, there is an area “Short“It enjoys a strong and economically influential port, as well as the Pharaonic, Coptic, Romen and Islamic monuments. Qasir Castle is the most prominent of its features.
- And there as well Beauty Valley Which is 7000 kilometers from Marsa Alam in the Red Sea, and is characterized by the presence of the sea and rare animals and the clear starry sky at night.
- The enchanted lake, Ras Mohamed Which changes its water for seven colors, in order to affect the various minerals in its water by sunlight.