A comprehensive guide to the most beautiful and famous tourist places in Seoul. It is recommended to visit it from travelers experiences, different places and activities that you can do to enjoy your time in the best way in South Korea. Here are the most important details for Arab travelers.
Tourism in South Korea :
Seoul is the capital of South Korea, and it is one of the most beautiful cities ever, which you must start your journey to South Korea from its various tourist attractions and participate in the activities that it offers between shopping centers, entertainment places and amusement parks.
The most beautiful tourist places in Seoul:
N Seoul Tower:
- The Seoul Tower, famous for the Namsan Tower, is one of the most famous tourist places in it, and it is located on top of the Nassman Mountain, which exceeds 450 meters in height, allowing for a unique view of the city of Seoul.
- It is one of the largest constellations in South Korea, and it opened in 1971 AD and cost 2 and a half million dollars to be the telecommunications tower in the city but in 1975 AD it was actually prepared to contain a hall in addition to observatories and was provided with a wonderful museum and a lot of services that were added On the third floor of the tower.
- In Seoul officially opened in October 1980 AD, making it one of the most magnificent sights in Seoul.
- The tower is very popular among tourists, as 8 million tourists come to visit it from all over the world. It includes many valuable artifacts in the museum, in addition to wonderful restaurants, places to buy souvenirs, and a lot of entertainment services that make it very special.
- You can see the city in a wonderful panoramic view thanks to the beauty of the atmosphere and the splendor of the sky from the top of the tower. The N Seoul tower also contains many digital telescopic observatories that will enable you to see the various features of the city closely.
How to get to N Seoul Tower:
You can take the metro that will take you to Myeong – Dong Station, which is line number four, “azure blue.” Then, take the cable car, known as Cable cars, which is a quarter of an hour’s walk from the metro station on foot. If you like walking you can Reaching the tower through the interesting tower park or you can take it to get off the tower and you will be one of the most beautiful tours of your trip.
- The North Palace, which is one of the most beautiful of the palaces in the city of Seoul, is named after the palace in Korean.
- The palace suffered great damage during the Japanese occupation of the country, but it was reopened again after all the 7700 rooms in the palace were restored to become one of the most beautiful palaces in South Korea at all.
The Blue House is the executive center and at the same time the official residence of the presidency of the Great Republic of Korea, and the name is pronounced in Korean “Cheung Wadai” which means in Arabic literally “Pavilion of blue tiles”, the place is very impressive and you will find many military parades taking place in the place in addition to processions Honor Guard held at the Blue House on a weekly basis.
Buckcheon Heritage Village:
It is one of the most beautiful villages in the western part of the city of Seoul and it contains many old Korean houses made of wood called Hanuk, which is very antique since it dates back more than 600 years.
The second royal palaces in the country, it was built in 1405 AD and has been preserved in its construction without scratching or any change for more than six centuries, and the palace is designed to reflect the extent of the development of engineering and architecture in Korea over the ages, as you will find many comfortable gardens around it Mind, in addition to the charming natural scenery, and artistic spirit that exists in every corner of the palace and embodies many centuries of South Korean history.
The most beautiful shopping places in Seoul, South Korea:
- You will find everything you desire in this dazzling region of international fashion and the latest trends related to fashion as it contains a large number of wonderful shops, which have unparalleled fame in the city of Seoul, at the same time, the purchase from MyeongDong at very economic prices when compared to the rest of the places Monthly.
- You will find lots of great options among family-friendly restaurants, fast and light snacks as well as the best places to eat Korean, Western food and Japanese food.
- One of the largest shopping places in the city, especially if you want to buy a large amount of clothes and at the same time you will find retail at great competitive prices in Seoul.
- The commercial area contains 26 shopping centers in this commercial area, which makes it the largest place to buy clothes in addition to 30 thousand shops and more than 40 thousand manufacturers, and the best time to shop in Dongdaemun is in the evening where you can enjoy the night life in Seoul at fullest Face.