What are the most important places in Como of theaters, lighthouses and ancient archaeological sites? How do you get to the famous Lake Como? What are the places of residence in the city, and the features of each? We will learn about it in detail on the Arab Arab Travelers website.
Table of Contents
The most famous places in italyn Como:
It is one of the most beautiful civilized areas in Italy, it is not far from Milan, and is located near Switzerland at the same time, and it is one of the most famous places in the country that receive VIPs to revive various occasions. The city has everything you dream of, ancient Romen churches, impressive green landscapes, great boats and huge ferries. It will be easy to move around and explore the city.
My trip to Como:
Below is the experience of the most beautiful tourist destinations in the italyn city of Como, which you cannot visit the city without going through for an unforgettable trip.
It is one of the highest lighthouses in the city, which reaches a height of more than 29 meters. The lighthouse dates back to the year 1927 AD, at the top of Monte Tree Croce.
The lighthouse was opened in 1927 AD and is designed by engineer Gabriel Giusani. The lighthouse has a spiral staircase of 143 degrees. From above you can see the most beautiful areas surrounding the lake. It is easy to get to the railway from Brunate and pay a ticket costing 4.5 Euros.
One of the most important castles in the city, and it is one of the most famous symbols of the city of Como. The castle was used before as a military fortress and it is a well fortified tower that originated from the Byzantines.
The castle was built by Barrerosa in the middle of the 12th century, and was used before to attack the Spanish attacks. Some parts are more than 35 meters high and are still standing, making it one of the city’s most popular tourist destinations in the summer.
- It is one of the most beautiful ice lakes in the world, which exceeds an area of 146 square kilometers.
- Lake Como is ranked No. 3 in terms of being one of the largest lakes in the country, after Lake Gardi and Lake Maggiore.
- It is one of the deepest lakes in Europe at all, which has infinite popularity in the country, which makes it one of the most important tourist attractions in Italy, where there are many elegant villas, large palaces, and wonderful homes for those who like to land in this extremely beautiful spot.
- Whether you want to walk on the sea, surf, relax on the beach, see the beauty of nature, or even take memorable photos of moments that you will never forget. You will love your visit to the lake very much.
- Many activities are taking place in the lake, and it is witnessing a large number of tourists, while you may coincide with filming a movie or the presence of a famous italyn. You will have a lot of fun.
It is considered one of the most beautiful theaters in the city, and tourists from everywhere visit it to see this impressive design. The Social Theater was built in the beginning of 1812 AD, fully designed and opened in the same year.
Today, the theater is one of the most beautiful theaters in the city, and it includes more than 90 luxurious seats with 5 large elegant floors. Everything in the theater is set in a classic style and was once converted into a cinema. You can enjoy the most beautiful plays of all time in this wonderful place for unforgettable times with family and friends.
The city cable car is one of the most beautiful things in it, which is loved by adults and children alike, the cable car is very wonderful and will enable you to see all the spots in the city in a charming and ideal way, where the green nature surrounds you from every side in a dazzling shape. The cable car directly overlooks the city lake, which increases the beauty of the view.
Como cable car coordinates:
N45 49.079 E009 05.075
Best accommodation in Como:
- Among the most famous hotels in the city, it is a very distinctive hotel where you will find a rooftop garden equipped with a pool, bar and impressive panoramic image on all parts of the hotel, and various tourist attractions.
- The Como Hotel is located one kilometer from the city center, which equates to about twenty minutes of walking to the beaches of Como.
- The hotel is very impressive and features spacious rooms with wooden floors.
- In every room you will find a TV that has all the channels you may need, as well as a minibar, in the bathroom a hair dryer and tools for showering, as well as free Wi-Fi provided by the hotel.
- You can go to the pool for free or enter the fitness room, and many wonderful meals are served by the pool in the summer.
One of the most famous four-star hotels in Como, which is intended for many budget people. The hotel provides all the different services you need
town house galleria duomo
It is one of the most affordable places in Como, and it is important to reserve a room before traveling in time to make sure there are rooms available.