Hatta Emirati is considered a haven of magical nature and an ideal destination for adventure lovers over mountain peaks, it is one of the most important and most beautiful tourist areas that follow the Emirate of Dubai, it is one of the places that attract tourists to it from all over the world, to enjoy the beauty of its nature, and its sharp forms of rocks with the sandy region and mountains, which It provides a good environment for relaxation, and ensures that the visitor will enjoy a trip that he will not want to return from. It also features tourist areas that allow visitors to do some enjoyable activities, especially in that picturesque natural environment. For more interesting details about the city of Hatta, follow the following article in Arab travelers.
Hatta Emirati is a charming haven of nature
The city of Hatta is located on the borders of the Emirates, and follows the emirate of Dubai, as it is 115 km from Dubai, and the distance takes about an hour and a half to reach from Dubai to Hatta.
It is located among many high mountains, and one of the most famous of these is “Jabal Abu Al Nsour”.
The land in which the city of Hatta is suitable is suitable for agriculture, and it has a 5-star tourist resort called the Hatta Fort Hotel, which is an equipped place for visitors to enjoy excellent hotel service.
The most famous tourist attraction in Hatta
- Hatta Heritage Village: This village was restored and re-opened in 2001, and the village is 100 km away from the Emirate of Dubai. The heritage village includes two mountains. It has an old month called “Hajreen”, and it includes about 30 buildings, and many shops that contain heritage pieces.
This village is considered one of the most tourist destinations in terms of history, as there is a closed ancient cemetery beside it, and all national celebrations are held in this village such as: celebration of the UAE National Day, the shopping festival, and the Day of Knowledge.
The village also contains many figures that represent rural life in all its details, which is considered a reference for tourists on the full life in the countryside.
- Hatta castles: Their construction dates back to the 19th century, and the Hatta Fort is considered to be one of the most famous and best-known engineering architecture in the Emirates, as it was built as a residential center, and as a defense fortress at the same time, it included a watchtower, a large square, and this building was renovated and restored in 1995 .
Read:The ten best cities to live in the world
- Valleys and dams: The city of Hatta contains two dams, one of which is the largest dam in the Middle East, which maintains groundwater. It is also one of the most important tourist destinations in the city of Hatta, where families and tourists from all over the world come together to enjoy the scenic landscapes and the relaxing calm that it is looking for Most People.
It is also an excellent place for motorbike and bicycle enthusiasts, and the Dubai International Tour events are held in the region every year.
- Hill Park: The hill park is located in the middle of the city of Hatta, and it is considered one of the most visited parks in the Emirates, as it is full of visitors on public holidays, and this garden is encouraged to practice various sports.
It includes swimming pools for those who prefer swimming in recreational holidays, as visitors can enjoy climbing the mountain in the garden, and see the city of Hatta completely and distinctively from the top of the mountain, and you can also enjoy barbecues.
- Hatta Sports Club: The presence of this club in the city of Hatta contributes greatly to attracting large numbers of sports fans and its residents are encouraged to play sports.
This club was known as the “Hurricane Hurricane”, and it has participated in the Professional League for one season, and many cultural and sports lectures are held in this club.
: 1, 2.