Sharm El Sheikh is characterized as one of the most beautiful tourism cities in Egypt located on the shore of the Gulf of Aqaba, as it is characterized by the presence of a large number of attractions from the bays, beaches, natural and mountain reserves that you will probably need to visit all of them in a short time, so the idea of renting a car In Sharm El Sheikh to get around the city it might be right.
It will become more difficult for you if you live far from Naama Bay or the centers of attraction and nightlife in the city, so the car would make things easier.
But how can you get a suitable car at a good price, without getting caught in the monument problems from the different car rental companies? All you need to do is read our next report, and we have taken care to provide all the information you may need before taking this step.
Table of Contents
Requirements for renting a car in Sharm El Sheikh
Before deciding to choose a company to rent a car in Sharm El Sheikh, make sure that the following are available:
• A valid driver’s licenseBe sure to confirm the date of the validity of your driver’s license, as it is an essential document for the car company before handing over their car.
• passport: Also make sure to bring your passport with you when you go to the car rental office or an official identification card.
• visa: If you are coming to Egypt for the purpose of tourism, be sure to take your visa with you so that the workers of the company can determine the date of your departure.
• Your visa: Visa processing is the safest way to collect in the world, this does not mean that you cannot settle your expenses through cache, but visa is the best option before going to the car rental company.
The most important tips before renting a car in Sharm El Sheikh
• Make sure to choose a rental company that has a good reputation in Sharm El Sheikh. See the comments of the previous clients of the company on the Internet. If you can contact them directly and ask them about their satisfaction with the level of service and the condition of cars.
• Also, read the rental company’s policies and terms thoroughly and discuss its details with the company’s representative before renting.
• If you contract to rent a car well before your arrival in the city, you may be rich in obtaining good price quotes, which means saving time, effort, money and more enjoyment of your trip in the charming city.
• Ensure that you have thoroughly reviewed the company in the desired car insurance order, to avoid paying large sums of money in the event that a part of the vehicle is damaged.
• You must ensure that the car covers all safety standards from fire extinguishers and the safety of the fuel tank, air conditioner and internal equipment of the car. If there is any problem or if you get a car different from the one you ordered, replace it immediately.
• When you receive the car, make sure that the fuel tank is full of fuel and ask the representative if it is your responsibility to supply the car with fuel when it is delivered or whether the company takes care of it.
The best car rental company in Sharm El Sheikh
There are a number of companies that provide rental service in Sharm El Sheikh, but we recommend you:
Avis: One of the most important car rental companies not only in Sharm El Sheikh and Egypt, but around the world and got a rating of 7 of its users .. read more
Important instructions while driving in Sharm El Sheikh
• Take the right path from the road while driving the car in Sharm El Sheikh, as the driver’s seat on the left symbolizes driving on the right.
• If you are not accustomed to driving on the left side, the best thing you can do is add a small amount of money and hire a chauffeur accompanying you on your city trip, as you will suffer a little until you get used to driving from this side.
• It is absolutely essential to wear a seat belt while driving for your own safety and to avoid traffic offenses deducted from the amount of insurance refunded to you.
• If you are going to drive by car to safari or mountainous areas in Sharm El Sheikh, be sure to rent a car suitable for such places so that the normal car is not damaged and you have to deduct part of the insurance amount to fix it.
• Using a mobile phone while driving may distract you greatly, which leads to traffic accidents. It is preferable not to use the phone when driving.
• Sit children under 12 years in the back seats of the car and make sure to fasten their seat belts to keep them safe.
• In caution safety in haste repentance! Be careful when driving a car to avoid traffic accidents or damage to some outside car parts by scratching or destroying, so deduct it from the amount of insurance you paid.