Renting a car in Kuwait is one of the easiest things these days, as there are many sites that offer the cheapest car rental prices in Kuwait, in addition to the large number of companies in this field.
And when planning your trip to Kuwait, you must not forget to consider the idea of renting a car at Kuwait Airport to take you to your hotel or even to move it during the trip faster and easier than public transportation.
However, going to a car rental site in Kuwait and booking the car directly is not entirely correct, before that you need some advice and instructions about the requirements for renting cars in Kuwait and some other things.
So we have prepared this comprehensive guide to be an integrated reference for everyone who wants to rent cars in Kuwait.
Kuwait car rental requirements
Before proceeding to book a Kuwait car through any of the various car reservation sites, which is a site Rental cars Best of all, you need:
• Driving license: You need it to be able to drive without fear of legal penalties, and most companies require it primarily to deliver you the car, preferably an international or local local license translated.
• Visa: You need to pay the rental cost, and most of the time the amount will not be deducted until the vehicle is received. Some companies offer Kuwait car rental service without a visa and pay cash in their office upon arrival.
The most important advice about renting a car in Kuwait
• Always select the best rated car rental companies from clients they have dealt with and we will show you the best of these companies at the end of this report.
• We advise you to read the car rental companies policies and conditions well before proceeding with the reservation.
• If you do not possess an international or local driving license, you can rent a car with a driver in Kuwait from the companies that provide this service, for an additional cost in addition to the basic cost.
• To get discounts on the cost of a car rental in Kuwait, book early in advance of your travel time and save more money to enjoy your flight more.
• Check with the company about car insurance and choose the companies that offer comprehensive insurance on their cars to avoid paying high costs if one of the parts is inadvertently damaged and make sure that the air conditioner and internal appliances work well as soon as you receive the car and do not forget to ensure the presence of fire extinguisher and spare wheels.
• When you receive the car, make sure that the fuel tank is full of fuel and ask the representative if it is your responsibility to supply the car with fuel when it is delivered or whether the company takes care of it.
• Check your cars and make sure it is the same car that you requested and if the company delivered you a car that you did not like or that you requested, request a replacement immediately so that you can deliver another car.
The best car rental company in Kuwait
There is a large group of sites and companies that offer a car rental service in Kuwait, some of which are good, some of which are not recommended to deal with, and for your convenience the following is a list of the best 3 car rental companies in Kuwait through the site Rental cars Famous
Budget: It is the best car rental company in Kuwait according to the evaluation of its clients, it got a rating of 7.3 for its credibility, the efficiency of the staff and the quality of the service provided ..read more
Europe Car: The company offers car rental service at Kuwait airport, you can quickly receive the car at the airport, and the customer’s values for this company are 7.5.read more
Rasameel: It is a suitable option if you want to rent a car in Kuwait, as it owns a large group of cars. The customers evaluated this company with a rating of 7 for its speed in delivering the car and its cleanliness ..read more
Important instructions while driving in Kuwait
• Take the right path from the road while driving the car in Kuwait in general, as the driver’s seat on the left symbolizes driving on the right.
• It is absolutely essential to wear a seat belt while driving for your own safety and to avoid traffic offenses deducted from the amount of insurance refunded to you.
• Using a mobile phone while driving may distract you greatly, which leads to traffic accidents. It is preferable not to use the phone when driving.
• Sit children under 12 years in the back seats of the car and make sure to fasten their seat belts to keep them safe.
• Careful safety and haste in the wheel. Be careful when driving a car to avoid traffic accidents or damage to some external vehicle parts by scratching or destroying, so deducting the price from the amount of insurance you paid.