Car rental in Qatar is one of the easiest things these days, as there are many sites that offer the cheapest car rental prices in Qatar, in addition to the large number of companies in this field.
And when you plan your trip to Qatar, you must not forget to put the idea of renting cars in Qatar at one of the airports in Qatar in order to take you to your hotel or even to move it during the trip faster and easier than public transportation.
However, going to a car rental site in Qatar and booking the car directly is not entirely correct, before that you need some advice and instructions on the requirements for renting cars in Qatar and some other things.
So we have prepared this comprehensive guide to be an integrated reference for everyone who wants to rent cars in Qatar.
Car rental requirements in Qatar
Before proceeding to book a Qatar car through any of the different car reservation sites which the Rental cars site is the best, you need:
• Driving license: You need it to be able to drive without fear of legal penalties, and most companies require it primarily to deliver you the car, preferably an international or local local license translated.
• Visa: You need to pay the rental cost, and most of the time the amount will not be deducted until the vehicle is received. Some companies offer Qatar car rental service without a visa and pay cash at their office upon arrival.
The most important advice on renting a car in Qatar
• Always choose the best rental car companies in Qatar that have the best ratings from clients they have dealt with, and we will show you the best of these companies at the end of this report.
• We advise you to read the car rental companies policies and conditions in Qatar well before proceeding to book.
• If you do not have an international or translated driver’s license, you can rent a car with a driver in Qatar from one of the companies providing this service, for an additional cost in addition to the basic cost.
• To get discounts on the cost of a car rental in Qatar, book early well in advance of your travel time and save more money to enjoy your flight more.
• Check with the company about car insurance and choose the companies that offer comprehensive insurance on their cars to avoid paying high costs if one of the parts is inadvertently damaged and make sure that the air conditioner and internal appliances work well as soon as you receive the car and do not forget to ensure the presence of fire extinguisher and spare wheels.
• When you receive the car, make sure that the fuel tank is full of fuel and ask the representative if it is your responsibility to supply the car with fuel when it is delivered or whether the company takes care of it.
• Check your cars and make sure it is the same car that you requested and if the company delivered you a car that you did not like or that you requested, request a replacement immediately so that you can deliver another car.
The best car rental company in Qatar
There is a large group of sites and companies that offer a car rental service in Qatar, some of which are good, some of which are not recommended to deal with, and for your convenience the following is a list of the best 3 car rental companies in Qatar through the famous Rental cars site:
Europe Car: It is the best car rental company in Qatar according to the evaluation of its clients, it got an evaluation of 8.2 for its credibility, the efficiency of the staff and the quality of the service provided ..read more
Budget: The company offers car rental service at one of the airports in Qatar or anywhere in Qatar, you can quickly receive the car at the airport, and the customer values of this company with an evaluation of 8.3 ..read more
Avis: It is a suitable option if you want to rent a van in Qatar. It owns a large group of cars, and the customers rated this company at a rating of 6.7 for its speed in delivering the car and its cleanliness.read moreRead:Tourism in Socotra
Important instructions while driving in Qatar
• It is absolutely essential to wear a seat belt while driving for your own safety and to avoid traffic offenses deducted from the amount of insurance refunded to you.
• Using a mobile phone while driving may distract you greatly, which leads to traffic accidents. It is preferable not to use the phone when driving.
• Sit children under 12 years in the back seats of the car and make sure to fasten their seat belts to keep them safe.
• Careful safety and haste in the wheel. Be careful when driving a car to avoid traffic accidents or damage to some external vehicle parts by scratching or destroying, so deducting the price from the amount of insurance you paid.