Abu Dhabi Tourism Guide is a wonderful landmark that is recommended to visit from travelers experiences, Abu Dhabi city is the capital of the United Arab Emirates, and the ruler is Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan and the Crown Prince is Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, and the President of the Executive Council is Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, The city is located on the island of Abu Dhabi, where it extends to the main land and islands.
It is the seat of the Ruler, Crown Prince and Chairman of the Executive Council. Abu Dhabi has the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, the Presidency of the State and the embassies accredited to the UAE. Abu Dhabi is trying to diversify its economy by investing in the tourism and economic field.
The city of Abu Dhabi includes the highest percentage of wealthy people in the world, and it is the richest city in the world. It is also the fourth favorite city in the world to visit and live, and it is the safest in the Middle East, and it has many landmarks. Follow the article on the Arab Travelers website to know these landmarks in Abu Dhabi.
Table of Contents
Abu Dhabi’s most beautiful tourist attractions:
There are many landmarks in the city of Abu Dhabi, which are distinguished from other countries in the world, and a lot of people, whether citizens, tourists or famous people, come to enjoy the landmarks of Abu Dhabi, and these landmarks include the following:
1- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque:
- The Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Mosque is considered one of the most important landmarks of Abu Dhabi, as it is a prominent Islamic edifice in the Emirates, and it is the fourth largest mosque in the world, with a capacity of approximately 40 forty thousand worshipers, and the mosque is located in Abu Dhabi.
- This mosque is designed with luxurious design as it is adorned with gold, crystal, precious stones, marble and ceramics, in addition to using the best and finest natural materials in its construction.
- The mosque contains the largest carpet in the world covering an area of five thousand and 627 square meters, and it is a handmade Iranian carpet, and the mosque is characterized by many things that are not found in another mosque.
- The corners of the exterior nave have four minarets, each of which reaches a height of 107 meters, covered with marble and decorated from the inside with plaster reinforced with fibers in the Qur’anic verses.
- The mosque is surrounded by large water basins, and the dome of the mosque is the largest dome in the world, with a height of 83 meters, an internal diameter of 32.8, and the weight of the dome up to a thousand tons.
2- Yas Marina Formula Circuit:
- It is a race track for cars that are located on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, and in 2009 this circuit witnessed the first race for the Etihad Airways Formula Grand Prize, the distance extends 5.55 km, and is divided into two different tracks where the length of the first reached 3.1 km, while the second is 2.4 km.
- It also allows for the establishment of various sporting events, where there are covered stands for up to fifty thousand viewers.
3- Heritage Village:
- The Heritage Village is one of the landmarks of Abu Dhabi and one of its important landmarks. It displays the traditional ancient life of the Emirates, which contains a Bedouin life of tents and fireplaces on which Arab coffee is prepared and other things that they do in traditional life.
- The village covers an area of 16,800 square meters, and was inaugurated in Abu Dhabi in 1996, according to the directives and instructions of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.
- The village contains many open museums and ancient workshops, and also has traditional handicraft stores, herbs and spices.
- It was built to reflect the life, environments and conditions in which they lived in the past, and to preserve the authentic Arab heritage and to remain a pride for the citizens of the Emirates.
- There is a break for children and there are some games such as the swing and restaurants. The village is located on the Corniche. A weekly heritage festival is held with various and various entertainment shows at the end of each week.
4- Manarat Al-Saadiyat:
- Manarat Al Saadiyat is located on Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi, in the Cultural District. It is considered one of the most important tourist places in Abu Dhabi. It is also considered a multi-purpose cultural and artistic center.
- It contains three halls that offer major shows specialized in hosting art galleries, where they make tourists get acquainted with artistic works, whether by international artists or local artists.
- You can see art galleries and hosted shows, which are organized by the Abu Dhabi Authority for Culture and Tourism, and you can also see a show Discover Saadiyat, which is in the form of an interactive story that tells the history and culture of the island.
- There is a commercial market with some products and books designed to contain the contents of the existing exhibitions in the cultural region.
- After completing the tour, you can go to a restaurant “Venezuela“ Which provides the best and most delicious cuisine, whether international or local cuisine in the middle of a contemporary atmosphere and in line with progress and development.
5- Qasr Al-Hosn:
- The Al-Hosn Palace is considered one of the most beautiful tourist attractions in Abu Dhabi, as this palace is one of the oldest historical buildings in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, and the Al-Hosn Palace was the home of the ruling Al Nahyan family in the Emirate, and this palace dates back to the seventeenth century.
- It is considered a basic symbol of Emirati culture and history. The palace consists of a large fortress and a watchtower, and it contains four towers, two square towers and a circular one.
- An exhibition and exhibitions are held continuously and permanently to explain and clarify how the Emirates moved from the fishing craft to modern and developed emirates, and visitors can join for free for the shows.
- Visitors can walk around the palace, see the palace rooms and what is in it, and photograph it as a kind of souvenir.
- There are restaurants close to the palace, where you can go to it and eat delicious and delicious meals after completing touring the palace, and there are shopping centers in the vicinity of the palace, where you can shop.
6- Emirates Palace Hotel:
- The Emirates Palace Hotel is one of the wonderful landmarks in Abu Dhabi, and its design is legendary and built with the latest technology and technology of architecture, and the Emirates Palace Hotel resembles a thousand and one nights palace as it contains many domes numbering 114 one hundred and fourteen dome.
- There is a central dome up to 72.6 meters high from the ground, and the hotel’s interior walls are covered with gold, crystal and pearls, and it contains 1002 huge chandeliers “It is a multi-lamp beacon illuminated in large houses and palaces“, The largest single weight is 2.5 tons, which makes the palace a destination for foreigners, tourists and Arabs.
7- Emirates Zoo:
- The zoo is very huge with 1,700 wild animals from around the world.
- The zoo includes rare animals such as giant siberia, white tigers, leopards, and lions, a large number of zebras, giraffes, huge elephants, squirrels, tigers-like wildlife and many other animals.
- The garden provides an atmosphere suitable for animals that are present in their natural environment, using the system of water fog.
- The garden also has classic facilities, an hourglass nursery, and a clinic dedicated to children. There is a shop that sells handicrafts, souvenir items and much more.
- There is also a restaurant in the garden where you can eat and enjoy the charming view.
8- Al-Maqta Fort:
- Al-Maqtaa Fort has been established since 1793, with the aim of protecting the emirate’s attacks by enemies and bandits.
- It is one of the landmarks in the Emirates, and the fort was restored because it has great heritage value in Abu Dhabi, and the fort was the seat of the ruling family gathering and conflict resolution, as was the seat of the rule during the reign of Sheikh Shakhbout.
9- Abu Dhabi Leaning Tower:
- Known as the Capital Gate, the tower is a skyscraper with a stunning iconic architectural design, and it is also an important tourist destination in Abu Dhabi.
- The tower is the tallest building in Abu Dhabi. The tower has a height of 160 meters and consists of 35 floors. It is also tilted at an angle of 18 degrees to the west.
10- Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi:
- It is the first water park in the United Arab Emirates, and extends over an area of 15 hectares, and was opened at the beginning of the year 2013, and it is one of the most important tourist places in Abu Dhabi.
- It has a large number of interactive games, shops and restaurants, and it also has 43 games and entertainment and sled facilities.
- Of the water games in the whirlpool and the longest path in the world, reaching a length of 238 meters and a height of the game up to 20 meters, and can accommodate six people.
- People who love and love excitement and excitement can do skiing and windsurfing, up to three meters high at Bubbles Barilla, as it is the largest pool dedicated to artificial waves in the world.
- You can also enjoy a hydro-magnetic rollercoaster ride in the Middle East, up to 550 meters long, and contain water effects with laser lights and sound effects.