India is officially known as the Republic of India, its capital is New Delhi, and its land area is 3,287,590 km2, and its system of government is a parliamentary federal republic, and it is administratively divided into twenty-eight states and seven federal regions, and its official currency is the Indian Rupee, symbolized by Rs, and belongs to a number of organizations International: as the United Nations Security Council, the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency, the International Development Association, the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Asian Development Bank, and the Commonwealth of Nations.
The most important airports in India
- Hopley Airport: It is located in the city of Hubli in the state of Karnataka.
- Cochin Airport: It is located in Kochi city, Kerala state.
- Calicut Airport: It is located in the city of Malapuram.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport: Located in Mumbai.
- Chennai International Airport: Located in the city of Chennai.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport: Located in the city of Delhi.
Other airports in India: Agra, Island, Wisawal, Amritsar, Bhopal, Kozhikode, Calcutta, Coimbatore, New Delhi, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jaya, Goa, Blair Port, Belgaum, Madurai, Jamnagar, Lucknow, Pune, Raipur, Surat, Srinagar, Vega Varanasi.
Information about India
Geography of India
India is located geographically on the southern side of the Asian continent, as it is bordered on the south by the Indian Ocean, on the western side by Pakistan, and the Arabian Sea, and on the eastern side by Bangladesh, the Bay of Bengal, and Myanmar, and on the north by Nepal, the People’s Republic of China, and Bhutan. Its climate is characterized by its multiplicity, as it dominates on its wet tropical climate, subtropical climate, mountainous climate, wet climate, and dry tropical climate.
India is characterized by terrain diversity; it contains rivers such as the Ganges, the Brahmaputra, and the Gulfs, such as the Bay of Bengal and mountain ranges; such as the Himalayas, the sandy beaches, and the swamps, such as the Ranch Koh swamp, the Alluvial DNA swamp, the rocky cliffs, the islands such as the Nicopar Islands, .
India occupies the second class of the largest countries in the world in terms of population, with a population of 1,295,291,543 people, according to the statistics of 2014, and its population represents 17% of the world’s population, and its population speaks the official Aryan language, and the English language.
The majority of the population condemns Hindu religion, but there are some minorities that condemn other religions, as it constitutes 80.4% of the Hindu, 13.4% of the Muslims, 2.3% of the Christians, 1.9% of the Sikhs, 0.8% of the Buddhists, and 0.4 % Of Jainism.
- The agricultural sector whose most famous crops are wheat, cotton, rice, sugar cane, tea, oilseeds, potatoes, and jute.
- The industrial sector represented by the textile industry, the food industry, the cement industry, the chemical industry, the transportation industry, the petroleum industries, and mining.
- Livestock breeding: sheep, cows, buffalo, fish and poultry.
- The tourism sector.