Table of Contents
Burj Khalifa is the tallest tower in the world
The Burj Khalifa is one of the tallest towers in the world, as it obtained the first position among the world’s towers in terms of its length, as it reaches an altitude of the land level of eight hundred and twenty-eight meters, and is located in the Emirate of Dubai located in the United Arab Emirates, and construction began in 2004 On September 21, construction of its exterior structure was completed in 2009 on October 1.
The opening of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in the world
Burj Khalifa officially opened in 2010 on January 4, and it is characterized by:
- Its built up area is 526,760 square meters, with a financial value of one and a half billion dollars.
- It houses the highest balcony open to the public, the highest restaurant, and the highest mosque.
- It consists of two hundred floors, one hundred and sixty rooms and suites, three thousand parking lots, fifty seven elevators, forty nine storey floors for offices, and a thousand and forty four apartments.
- It contains 28,261 thousand traveling glass panels on the outside of the vehicle.
- Twelve thousand people reside in it.
- The area of the gardens surrounding its base is 19 hectares.
The tallest towers in the world
It occupies the second rank among the tallest towers in the world, as it reaches six hundred and thirty two meters above the ground, and the highest floor is located at an altitude of 556.7 meters, and the tower is located in the city of Shanghai located in the People’s Republic of China, and construction began in 2008 AD in November at the hands of The designer Gensler, which was completed in 2014 in the month of July, and is distinguished by the fact that it has a hundred and six elevators, and a hundred and twenty-one floors.
It occupies the third rank among the tallest towers in the world, with a height of six hundred meters above the ground, and is located in the city of Mecca, which corresponds to the Grand Mosque in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and began construction in 2004 at the hands of the Saudi Bin Laden Company, and its construction was completed in 2011 It is distinguished by its annexation of one hundred and twenty floors.
As for the world’s tallest towers after these ones, they are:
The country in which it is located
Height from the ground
Ping An (International Financial Center)
People’s republic of China
World Trade Center
United States of America
Taipei 101 Tower
International Trade Center
Marina Tower 101
The United Arab Emirates