Table of Contents
The tourist country of Malaysia
Malaysia occupies the ninth place in the list of the best tourist countries in the world, which makes it one of the most important tourist destinations in the world. This was helped by the efforts made by the Malaysian government in developing the country’s tourism sector and attracting large numbers of tourists to it, which was to form a council Malaysian tourism promotion in 1992 AD, in addition to the propaganda campaign launched in 1999 AD, which helped attract about 7.5 million tourists to it, and thus the tourism sector became the third largest foreign source of income in Malaysia, where more than 7% of The country’s economy.
Transport and communications in Malaysia
Malaysia can be reached in one of the following ways:
- The PlaneThe plane can be used to reach Malaysia from all countries of the year, as the country contains three major airports, as well as low domestic air transport prices, and also contains private airports distributed on tourist islands, which contain many famous resorts.
- the train: The train can be used to reach all the cities in the peninsula of Malaysia, as the railways link between the Malaysian and Thai cities, and the train moves between these cities on a daily basis.
- The busMalaysia contains a highway network linking it with Brunei, Indonesia, Borneo, Singapore and Thailand, and the flights are often comfortable, and some of them provide services that rise to the first class services that are offered in airplanes.
- The boatMalaysia is connected to the shipping lines represented by boats and ferries with all the countries surrounding its maritime borders such as the Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand, and there are many cruises that provide luxury services.
Places of tourist attraction in Malaysia
Malaysia contains a large number of tourist cities, and the most famous of them are:
- Kuala LumpurIt contains many tourist places such as Petronas Towers, Bardana Lake Gardens and Minara Kuala Lumpur Tower. You can also enjoy the Malaysian-Chinese-Indian mix of how to cook food.
- Penang IslandThe island is located on the west coast, and it contains one of the world heritage sites represented in the colonial city of Georgetown. It also contains many museums, houses and historical forts.
- Perhentian Islands: These islands are a good destination for low-income people, especially the small island is known for its bright white sand and night parties, with the possibility of diving in it.