The italyn island of Sardinia is one of the most beautiful and best tourist destinations that you can visit in Italy, the island located in the heart of the Mediterranean is famous for its charming beaches, it is also famous for being a home to a group of picturesque natural areas, wild reserves and mountain areas, Sardinia is also an ideal tourist destination for those who wish In identifying more hidden aspects about the distinctive cultural heritage or the italyn customs and traditions, Sardinia is also famous for being a home to delicious italyn food, and is characterized in particular by its luxurious restaurants, many of which are located inside luxury hotels and Wonderful tourist Jat in Sardinia, which also makes Sardinia and one of the favorite tourist destination for the rich and famous.
Let us together review some of the most important facts and tips that you should know before traveling to Sardinia:
- Make sure to book your flight to Sardinia well before your travel date, so that you can catch one of the flights that travel to Sardinia during the days of the week, and thus you will be able to get a round trip back at a lower cost, it is worth noting that there are quite a number There are airlines that provide saving flights, organizing flights to Sardinia from inside Italy and European countries and capitals.
- Make sure to reserve the accommodation unit early so that you get more options regarding accommodations in Sardinia. It is worth noting that vacant hotel units are easy to find and at good prices outside the peak season in Sardinia, i.e. at any time other than the summer season.
- It is advised that frugal tourists or those wishing to save on expenses during their trip to Sardinia should search for hotel accommodation units in hotels in the southern part of Sardinia.
- Staying in one of the popular camping areas in Sardinia may also be a good choice if you own your camping equipment or don’t mind renting it.
- If you are traveling with a large group of people, renting a house in Sardinia may be a more practical and cost-saving option, especially if you want to cook meals and save a large portion of the food and beverage expenses in restaurants.
- Make sure to use public transportation and transportation in Sardinia, because it connects all cities, villages, destinations and important tourist places, and while it is a little slow but it is low cost, you can also rent a bicycle to move within Sardinia or on foot.
- Try participating in one of the organized tours in Sardinia, especially those within Sardinia.
- Check the bus and train schedules in Sardinia if you want to use them to move from one place to another, and you can do so by checking the websites of ARST and Trenitalia, the two main companies operating buses and trains in Sardinia.
- Consider the option of renting a private car during your trip to Sardinia, which is a bit expensive if you are on a tourist trip to Sardinia alone or with one additional person, but it may be a more practical option and may also be available if you are traveling on a tourist trip with several people or Accompanied by family members.
- Be sure to visit the free destinations or tourist places in Sardinia, especially the free and public beaches in Sardinia, and do not forget to experience enjoyable and affordable tourism activities in Sardinia such as hiking, especially in the natural and hilly areas of Sardinia.
- Don’t forget to try Sardinia delicacies such as pasta stuffed and prepared sardine-style pasta (malloreddus), oyster soup, frigola pasta, pecorino cheese, fried pastries stuffed with cheese and topped with honey (seadas), don’t forget too Eat local italyn gelato or ice cream with its various flavors.
- Don’t forget to buy souvenirs during your sightseeing trip in Sardinia, such as crafts and local products, and you can find them all over Sardinia.
- Remember that the season of beach holidays in Sardinia starts from May and lasts until mid-November, and a number of the famous tourist resorts in Sardinia often only open their doors during that period.
- Also remember that the free public beaches in Sardinia often do not provide beach tools such as parasols, beach chairs, towels, and the like, but you can always rent them from designated places on public beaches.
- Remember that the warmest month in Sardinia is August, when temperatures rise above 35 ° C, and the warmest months are September and October.
Try participating in one of the organized tours in Sardinia.
Make sure to use public transport and transportation in Sardinia.
Make sure to book your flight to Sardinia before your departure
Make sure to book the accommodation unit early until you get more options
Make sure to visit the free destinations or tourist places in Sardinia
The warmest month in Sardinia is August
Accommodation in one of the popular camping areas in Sardinia.
Free public beaches in Sardinia often do not provide beach tools.
Renting a house in Sardinia may be a more practical option
Don’t forget to try Sardinia delicacies
Don’t forget to buy souvenirs during your tourist trip
The season of beach holidays in Sardinia starts from May