Çemberlitaş Hamamı is a historical Turkish bath, and one of the ancient Istanbul baths located in Divaniolo Street, Chamberlatch neighborhood in the famous Sultanahmet district in Istanbul, one of the most important tourist areas in Istanbul and one of the most important tourist places in charming Turkey, and it was built by the architect Mimar Sinan in the year 1584 AD.
The Chamberlain Bath was designed as a double bathroom consisting of two identical elbows side by side, one for men and the other for women, and the entrance to the main bathroom is located in Minister Khan Street, and because the height of the road has increased over time, now the entrance is deep ten degrees below the street, Entrance Door There is a six-line inscription in three columns.
Table of Contents
Activities you can do in the Chamberlas Bath
• You and your wife can enjoy a tour around the bathroom, take some pictures of its architectural style, and its surrounding monuments.
• You can also take some memorial photos at the entrance to the bathroom for its decorations and engravings dating back to the beginning of its foundation in the 16th century AD.
Then your paths will separate, so you enter the men’s section, and your wife completes her path towards the entrance to the women’s section through a side door.
• The bathroom provides many services that you can benefit from, starting with the traditional Turkish bath, which is characterized by its modern and luxurious style.
• The visit begins with the hot sweat room, followed by the bathroom area, and then begins the peeling and rubbing phase, which lasts for 15 minutes.
• You should enjoy the Indian massages provided by Chamberlate Bath in Istanbul, the most famous of which is the head and face massage in the Indian ways.
• Do not forget to benefit from aromatherapy sessions, in which the use of herbs and essential oils that breath.
Chamberlain Bath also offers mud masks, as the mask is applied to the face and neck to remove oils and dirt.
• Then you and your wife can enjoy comprehensive sessions of pedicure and manicure provided by the bathroom, which will be presented to you by professional staff.
• End your visit with a tour around the landmarks near the Hammam, such as Kiyaluelo Bath, Grand Bazaar Istanbul, the famous Sultan Ahmed Mosque, in addition to Beyazit Istanbul Market and others.
Entrance rates to Chamberlas Bath
Self-catering bath 160 TL, the equivalent of 27.44 USD.
Traditional Hammam 255 TL, equivalent to $ 43.74.
Luxurious bathroom 415 TL, the equivalent of 71.18 USD.
Massage package 290 TL, equivalent to $ 49.74.
Opening times for Chamberlas bath
Everyday from 6:00 am to 12:00 midnight.
Hotels near Chamberlain’s Bath
Berloti Istanbul Hotel is one of the best hotels in Fatih Istanbul, 150 meters from Chamberlain
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel was very well rated, thanks to the staff, cleanliness and comfort, while the location got an excellent rating
Sultana Istanbul Hotel is one of the best 4-star Sultanahmet hotels and is only 160 meters from the Chamberlain Istanbul Bath
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel is rated great for location, cleanliness, comfort, staff, facilities, and services.