Tourism in Al-Ashkhara Sultanate of Oman is not linked to a specific time or season, as the city has a moderate temperate atmosphere throughout the year, and the city is distinguished by its unique tourism components, as tourism in the Sultanate of Oman, especially the city of Ashkhara, offers a varied fat meal for tourists between beach tourism on its picturesque coast and tourism Camping on its beaches, between its deserts and mountains with its unspoiled green nature.
If you want to know the most important activities that you can do during tourism in Al-Ashkhara, follow this article with us.
Activities can be carried out in Al Ashkhara Sultanate of Oman
• Visit the scenic Ashkhara Beach and enjoy its mild temperate climate all year round, its fine golden sands and clear waters.
• Relax on the private beach of one of the luxurious sandwiches along the city’s coast, and take a nice sunbath.
• Enjoy watching the gatherings of water birds and sea turtles that go and come to the beaches of Al-Ashkhara in the second largest turtle reserve in the world.
• Fishing is one of the most beautiful activities that visitors are attracted to during Ashkara tourism, so you should rent a boat or yacht, take a cruise to Sweih Beach, and catch the best fish.
• Tourism in Al-Ashkhara is camping tourism, so you will have a lot of fun while sanding in the best Omani spot for beach and mountain desert camping.
• You can also go water sports like windsurfing or surfing, with training centers and a walkway for lovers of hiking or cycling.
• The Gulf of Omar and Awijah is considered one of the most beautiful tourist places in Al-Ashkhara, for lovers of the beaches of the bays, in peace and quiet.
Visiting the mountainous areas, waterfalls, and natural pools that distinguish the city of Al-Ashkhara in the Sultanate of Oman
• Enjoy the green spaces that characterize the beautiful city, as it breeze the fresh and fresh air it provides.
• After finishing visiting Al-Ashkhara, Sultanate of Oman, you can move to the nearby cities of Tire and Muscat, and enjoy their sights.