Black Forest Black Forest is one of the most famous pine forests in the world, and this name was given to it because of its dense trees that are covered in black color, especially in the evening. Many of the most famous tourist places are spread in German black forests.
The area of the Black Forest is about 12 thousand square kilometers, and includes a group of fields, farms and pastures, as well as the major cities that mediate it, and is characterized by its healing springs that attract thousands of tourists annually, and is considered one of the most famous tourist areas in Germany.
Table of Contents
The best activities in the Black Forest
• You can visit the garden of Bouchoucha, which is considered one of the most beautiful places of tourism in the black forests where the landscape is dominated by colorful roses. You can also see some granite statues.
Go to the entertainment city of Europe Park to enjoy exciting games, which include many snakes, and spread many distinct restaurants and cafes, in addition to the charming view of the Black Forest.
Take a leisurely stroll in Lake Titi Lake, which gives visitors the pleasure of diving and swimming, in addition to many water sports, such as windsurfing, and there are many cafeterias and seating places overlooking it.
Stroll around the Black Forest Museum to enjoy watching the wildlife with it, the tools and crafts that its residents use, as well as its culture and eventful history throughout its discovery.
You can visit the German Watch Museum, which houses the oldest types of watches from many different ages. It also offers children many interesting workshops that increase their passion and artistic sense.
• Enjoy watching a variety of endangered wildlife at the Frankfurt Zoo, which also contains many naturally occurring birds and reptiles in the middle of picturesque natural appearances.
• Go to Stein Vasen Park, which offers many delightful games, which includes covered games and others open in the open air, and there are many amazing wooden bridges.
Enjoy the Todtnau summer slide on the mountains for a fictional wild stroll, enabling visitors to see the bright landscapes, as well as being boarded by a fun cable car.
• Go to the International Art Museum, which displays the finest German art paintings, in addition to the French paintings that were painted in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.
• Visit the Triberg Waterfalls, which is considered one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Germany, where visitors can enjoy watching them closely and take the most beautiful pictures, in addition to wandering the surrounding bridges.
Hotels near Black Forest
Landhaus Lauble Hotel is one of the best 3-star hotels in Germany, as it is close to the Black Forest with a distance of 13.3 km. It is possible to move from the hotel to the forest within 22 minutes when using the car.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel has received great reviews on cleanliness, facilities, location, comfort, and excellent staff ratings.
Landhotel Baseler Hof is one of the best 4-star hotels in Germany, and it is one of the most important hotels near the Black Forest, as it is 18.2 km away, and can be reached in 29 minutes by car.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel is rated very good for location, amenities, services, facilities, and great staff reviews.
Where is the black forest located on the map?