Let us take you on a tour to the largest water park in the Emirates, which is Dreamland Umm Al Quwain, this wonderful water park with an area of 200 thousand square meters and can accommodate 10 thousand visitors per day, and away from Dubai, just 54 minutes by car.
Dreamland Umm Al Quwain Park includes many swimming pools of different sizes and wonderful water games, as it is located on the beach of Umm Al Quwain city with charming turquoise waters, along with multiple restaurants and cinemas.
Thanks to the wonderful recreational facilities enjoyed by the water park in Umm Al Quwain, it deserved to be one of the most important tourist attractions in the Emirates, especially as it is the largest and most beautiful recreational places in it.
Things to do in Dreamland Umm Al Quwain
• Among the magnificent Umm Al Quwain water park pools of different sizes, you and your children can have a fun time, have fun and relax by swimming in the calm, enjoyable water.
• As for the water games in Umm Al Quwain, it is the real pleasure where you can enjoy open water slides that allow you the opportunity to enjoy the view of the mountains and the surrounding gardens from above while taking you on an exciting trip to the pool water.
• You can also enjoy the covered waterslides spread in Umm Al Quwain Water Park, which increase the atmosphere of excitement and fun, these slides are available in different sizes and shapes, including children-friendly ones, including twisted slides.
• And because Dream Park Umm Al Quwain is a water park for the whole family, it provides some games for the family together, including a 5-person buoy, which takes the family on an exciting journey between water and slides them quickly into the pool water in an interesting experience.
• Among the games for family or friends in the water park Umm Al Quwain is a game Slide Five, which is 5 wonderful water slides connected to each other so that it gives you the opportunity to enjoy with your loved one.
• And if you want to feel that you are on the beach, you can get that inside Dream Land Umm Al Quwain through the lake with huge artificial waves that you will feel with it as if you are swimming in one of the seas.
• If you want to relax in the middle of the day, these suggestions are for you. You can spend some time in the jacuzzi and enjoy relaxing your body through the moving water, or spend a quiet time in the Dead Sea Lake, which feels like you moved to one of the wonderful swimming experiences in the Dead Sea.
For children, Dreamland Umm Al Quwain Park offers a large swimming pool attached to 19 different water games that guarantee them enjoy their time and have an unforgettable experience.
• In order to enjoy all the facilities of the wonderful water park, you can resort to the dreamland chalets in Umm Al Quwain to spend a day or two at most within the park to get the most amount of fun and entertainment.
• During your fun day, of course, you will need to eat some foods or drinks. You can get that from fine restaurants and cafes that offer delicious food, especially seafood and delicious refreshing drinks.
From Saturday to Thursday, from 10:00 in the morning until 6:00 in the evening.
Friday from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Dreamland tickets for Umm Al Quwain
Prices for entry to Umm Al Quwain Water Park start from AED 100 and vary according to the person’s age.
Before booking your Dreamland Umm Al Quwain tickets, you can access this Link In order to know the full prices.
Top hotels near Dreamland Umm Al Quwain
Barracuda Beach Resort is one of the best 4-star hotels in Umm Al Quwain, just 800 meters from Dreamland Umm Al Quwain.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel has a good rating for the location, quietness, rooms, cleanliness and staff, some complained that the beach is not suitable for swimming.
Beach Pearl Hotel is a distinguished 4-star Umm Al Quwain hotel, 21.9 km away from Dreamland Umm Al Quwain.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel received a good evaluation of the calmness, comfort, location, view and staff, while some visitors complained about the lack of cleanliness of the beach and its inability to swim.
Dreamland Umm Al Quwain location on the map