King Fahd Park is one of Dammam’s largest parks and one of Dammam’s most important tourist attractions to visit in the Eastern Province.
The King Fahd recreational city in Dammam stretches over an area of about 1120 million square meters, and is home to hundreds of trees and different types of plants. The park provides distinct places for hiking, as it includes artificial lakes and waterfalls, and several fountains distributed throughout, in addition to football fields, children’s playgrounds and swimming pools Different depths.
The entertainment city of Cobra is located in King Fahd Park in Dammam, and it is one of the famous amusement parks in Dammam.
Activities you can do in King Fahd Park, Dammam
• You can start wandering around the park to you and your family to take some memorial photos, and to learn about the different features that it contains.
• Then you can enjoy a family picnic in the park spaces of King Fahd in Dammam green, or under one of its umbrellas for this purpose.
Read:The 5 most beautiful Dammam gardens we recommend their attire
• You must visit King Fahd Park in Dammam Cobra, which includes many different games for adults and children.
• The King Fahd amusement park in Dammam includes a world of snow that you can benefit from, if you are a fan of snowboarding.
• King Fahd Park in Dammam also hosts several football stadiums, and some other physical games that are preferred by young people.
• You can also visit the open and closed fitness center, which is equipped with the latest equipment and sports equipment to suit all tastes and ages.
• You can enjoy a short break in one of the park cafes, to renew your energy by eating some refreshments and snacks, or some delicious sweets.
• Your kids will be very happy to visit their own playgrounds distributed throughout the park, which include swings, slides and sisu, and other games.
• If you like to walk and run, King Fahd Park in Dammam contains pedestrian paths with great views.Read:Report on the Dammam Palace Hotel
• Then, you can end your enjoyable day with a quiet session and a delicious local, Arab or international meal in one of the park’s many restaurants.
Entrance prices to King Fahd Park in Dammam
For adults over 12 years old, 10 Saudi riyals.
For children between 3 and 12 years old, 5 Saudi riyals.
For those under 3 years and for people with special needs.
Working hours in King Fahd Park in Dammam
Daily from 3:00 pm until 12:00 midnight in the summer.
From 1:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. in the winter season.
The best hotels near King Fahd Park in Dammam
The Novotel Dammam Business Park is one of the best 4-star hotels in Saudi Arabia, about 14.4 km from King Fahd Park in Dammam.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The location is excellent and close to the city’s services and features, the staff is very courteous and helpful, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the services and facilities are very special.
Dammam Palace Hotel is one of the best 4-star Dammam hotels, and is 8.7 kilometers from King Fahd Park in Dammam.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The location is excellent and close to the city’s landmarks, the staff are helpful and friendly, the food is delicious and varied but some visitors complained that it was below expected.
King Fahd Park, Dammam location on the map
Articles you may also be interested in in Dammam:
Top 7 hotels in Dammam recommended
The 10 best tourist places in Dammam
7 best shopping malls in Dammam
6 best restaurants in Dammam