The Singapore Zoo is one of the most important tourist places in Singapore, and it is one of the largest zoos in Asia, with an area of 28 hectares surrounded by the inland Singapore forests.
The zoo is one of the oldest parks in the country. It opened in 1973 and includes more than 315 different species of animals, many of which are rare and endangered.
Activities you can do at the Singapore Zoo
• Riding the open bus and wandering with the family and children in the Singapore Zoo and getting to know the animals in the park, including the Asian elephants and the prominent monkeys, crocodiles and other rare types of animals, the most important of which is the White Tiger and many others.
• Visiting the Cold Zone section, which contains animals that live in a frozen environment, such as the polar bears, where an environment similar to the one in which it was living in the Arctic has been provided, from gently swimming pools, giant glaciers, and caves of ice.
• Walk around the southeastern pavilion of the Singapore Zoo, which includes grassy plains like those in Africa and includes a large group of animals that eat weeds such as giraffes while living side by side with predatory animals such as the African cheetah.
• Visit the rainforest that spans an area of 20 thousand cubic meters and get to know the animals that live in this environment. You can take a group of beautiful pictures near the animals and foreplay some of them.
• The Singapore Zoo includes a park for children that contains a distinguished set of fun games and educational activities that develop the knowledge and intelligence of children. The park also contains a pet farm that your children will enjoy getting to know and participate in caring for.
• The park has the ability to rent and ride horses, and your children can try it, as the necessary equipment and trainers are available to maintain their safety. It will be an opportunity to take memorial photos of your children while they are on the back of one of the horses.
• The Singapore Zoo provides you with the ability to take exclusive photos with animals by specialists and in the places you prefer, for an additional fee.
• After a long day of excitement and fun, you will feel tired and hungry. You can have a delicious meal in the garden restaurant, which provides you with the opportunity to eat while you watch the animals roam the park around you.
• You can buy souvenirs from the gift store located in the zoo, there is a large collection of animal figures your children will choose the animal that loves him.
• If you are a fan of safari and wildlife, you can visit the night safari park and participate in an amazing safari at night.
Throughout the year
From 8:30 am – 6:30 pm
33 dollars for adults
$ 22 for children between 3 and 12 years old
You can get more detailed information about prices and offers through the official website click here
Singapore Zoo Hotels – Singapore
Orchid Country Club is one of the best 4-star hotels in Singapore, a 15-minute drive from the Singapore Zoo
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Overall the hotel rated good.
Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park is one of the best 4-star hotels in Singapore, a 20-minute drive from Singapore Zoo
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel got very good reviews in all respects.
Singapore Zoo website