The Chinese Martial Market Project, or Dragon Mart Dubai, is part of the development project for the Palm International Zone project.
Dragon Mart Dubai has the largest number of Chinese merchants in nearly 4,000 stores selling a wide variety of Chinese products.
The Dragon Mall, which is about one kilometer in length, is one of the most important tourism places in Dubai and its integrated markets that are worth a visit.
The location of the Chinese market in Dubai is easily accessible, as it is located near Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, at the fifth intersection specifically.
The sections of the Chinese market in Dubai, which consist of 7 different sections, include all the supplies and needs of customers at the most competitive prices.
It is worth noting that Dragon Mall Dubai is considered one of the most important tourist places in the Emirates, and its markets provide special deals for all merchandise.
Follow us with the article to know the most important activities that you can do in the Chinese market and the most important hotels near the Chinese market in Dubai.
Activities you can do
• Walk with your family around the Dubai Dragon Market to have the opportunity to take some souvenir photos of the fountain and dragon-like building.Read:The 7 most beautiful tourist destinations in Dubai for grooms recommend it
• Then take your tour to the Dragon Souq building in Dubai, which consists of seven connected sections to sell a variety of goods.
• In the first section you will find stores that sell all kinds of sportswear and accessories, and other fashion stores, in addition to the electronic stores.
• Then in the second and third division, stores selling equipment, electrical and manual tools, and all lighting requirements are distributed, in addition to garden and home tools.
• If you feel tired during your shopping tour in the Chinese market in Dubai, you can use the bikes provided by the market to reach the stores.
• Your children will also be happy to ride the fantastic robots that will get them to where they want in the Chinese market in Dubai, including shops and stores.
• Then complete your tour in the fourth and fifth sections, where you will find more clothes of all kinds, building materials, toys, fabrics and carpets.Read:The most important advice before booking cheap Dubai hotels 2022
• Then take a short break to have refreshments at one of the kiosks, or sit for some time in a café to charge you some sweets.
• and continue your shopping tour in the sixth and seventh sections of Dubai Dragon Market, where you will find stores of various merchandise, electrical and home furnishing.
End your tour with a traditional local meal or international dish, or maybe a quick meal from one of the restaurants spread across the market.
Opening times in the Chinese market Dubai
Daily from 10 am until 10 pm, except Thursday, Friday and Saturday, as the closing time is late until 12 midnight.
Hotels near Dubai Chinese Market
The Intercontinental Dubai Festival City Hotel is one of the best 5-star hotels in the United Arab Emirates, about 17.7 km from the Chinese market Dubai.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The location is excellent and the views are great, the staff are helpful, the rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable, the services are excellent, the facilities are complete and the customer service is available around the clock.Read:Top 5 cheap Dubai hotels by the sea for 2022
Marriott Hotel and Apartments Al Jaddaf is one of the best 4-star hotels in Dubai, 18.4 km from the Chinese market in Dubai.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The location is excellent and close to the services, the staff is excellent and helpful, the services are excellent, the rooms are spacious and comfortable, the cleanliness is excellent, and the breakfast is varied and delicious.