The San Siro Stadium is one of Milan’s most important tourist attractions, and one of Italy’s most popular and visited tourist destinations.
The stadium has many names, in addition to its previous names, it is also known as the Giuseppe Meazza stadium, which is the name of a veteran Italian football player for the Inter Milan team.
The stadium is located in San Siro Milan, and it accommodates about 80,018 people, making it one of the largest stadiums in Europe and the largest ever in Italy.
The construction of the stadium started in 1925 AD, it opened on September 19, 1926 AD, and witnessed the World Cup Finals in 1990, and four European Finals.
Besides football, the Milan stadium is used to hold many other events, in particular the major concerts of the most important international artists.
Activities you can do on the Milan stadium
• When you arrive at the huge Inter Milan stadium, walk around and take some memorial photos of his building, which is considered an architectural masterpiece.
• Then you have to buy a ticket to enter the stadium, from one of the kiosks distributed around its building, which was designed to do this.
• As you enter the magnificent Inter Milan stadium building, wander a little in its vast courtyards, which include several halls open for concerts.
• Then take your tour to the stadium that will catch your breath, and you must take some memorial photos on its seats.
• Go up to the highest point on the field, to enjoy taking some panoramic pictures from inside the stadium, and through the balconies of the San Siro area.
• Then head to the stadium museum that includes players ’clothes, spherical cups, and sculptures, and from there to the rest hall for team players.
• You may be lucky enough to attend one of the most famous international musical or lyrical performances and performances held on the field.
• There are also many acrobatics, puppet shows and children’s plays that you can take with your little ones to watch and enjoy.
Finish your tour with some gifts and souvenirs, and head to a San Siro restaurant near the stadium for your Italian meal.
Entrance prices to the Milan stadium
For adults 12 years and over 24 USD.
For children 5 to 12 years old, 12 USD.
For those under 5 and over 65.
For a mother, father and two children $ 57.
Opening times at Milan stadium
Everyday from 9:30 am to 6 pm.
Milan Stadium Hotels – Milan
The Magna Pars Small Luxury Hotel of the World is one of Italy’s best 5-star hotels, about 6.8 km from Milan’s stadium.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The location is excellent and close to tourist places, the staff are helpful, the rooms are spacious and comfortable, the services and facilities are excellent, the food is delicious, and the level of hygiene is excellent, and for this the hotel received excellent reviews.
Grand Hotel et de Milan is one of the best 5-star hotels in Milan, 8.5 km from Milan Stadium.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Location is close to markets, classic hotel style, helpful and friendly staff, quiet rooms, great breakfast, excellent cleanliness, and its facilities and services are complete, so the hotel got excellent reviews.
Milan stadium site on Google Map