Sutton Park in the city of Birmingham is one of the largest parks in Europe with an area of 970 hectares and a thick forest covers a quarter of the park and there are 7 wonderful lakes and includes many fun activities.
Sutton Park Birmingham is one of the most important tourist places in England
Table of Contents
The most important activities that you can do in Sutton Park
When you arrive at Sutton Park Birmingham you can go to the visitor center where it is located 250 meters from the entrance to the park where it contains bathrooms and small shopping centers and you can also get a map to help you on the trip in one of the most beautiful tourist places in Birmingham
• You can rent bicycles and enjoy morning sports such as walking and running in the garden, which provides scenic views and fresh air.
• Take some memorial photos in the garden where there are many beautiful places.
• You can rent boats and take relaxing trips to any of the park lakes.
• There are also many facilities for children where you can take them to play and enjoy the garden atmosphere.
• After spending an enjoyable day with family or friends, you can go to a restaurant in the garden that offers the most delicious types of food, or you can get some soups.
A mini map of all activities in the park
The merits of winter are from 9:00 am until 18:00 pm.
In the summer, from 9:00 a.m. to 22:00 p.m.
The best Birmingham hotels near Sutton Park
Sutton Park Birmingham site