Tajmut Biskra is one of the most important tourist areas in Biskra, which is a desert palace located in Algeria in the southern slopes, specifically in the Amur Mountains, and it is one of the important places that are close to the state of Laghouat, and that Tagamout had a great historical importance as it was in the past as a transit center Merchants from north to south and vice versa.
Things to do in Tagmout Valley in Biskra
• You can visit the Tamot Palace and walk around inside it to see its rocky form and enjoy great shots of its nature.
• For those who love to see religious civilizations, you will enjoy seeing the ancient mosque, which dates back to the fourth century after the emigration, and is decorated with several writings and decorations dating back to ancient times.
• In Tagmout, you can find the castle of the priestess Jaminah, and you can climb it through a slit inside from bottom to top until you reach its summit to see the most beautiful views of the city of Biskra from above.
• And you are in Tagmut Tree, the third mystical dam at the world level, in terms of the large size, a large amount of water is stored in it under the ground, you can enjoy seeing it and photographing the most beautiful pictures with it.
• You can take the most beautiful memorial photos with your friends or family in Tagmout, and if you love nature photography then Tagamot is your right place.
times of work
Open to everyone throughout the day.
There is no fee to enter the area as it is free to visitors.
The best hotels near Tagmout Valley in Biskra
There are no hotels near Tagmout Valley in Biskra, but you can check Algeria hotels through the following link if you are looking to book the closest hotels to Tagmout Valley