Market Hall is a permanent and compatible mixture of food stores, places of entertainment, living, and parking. It is a fully integrated hall to enhance the possibilities of harmony between different businesses and housing. The building is a typical market square under a arched building containing residential apartments
The square during the day is considered to be the central market hall of the city of Rotterdam, to turn after several hours into a huge public hall illuminated distinctively, and this architectural edifice was opened after five years of construction in late 2014 to become one of the most important tourist places in the Netherlands
Table of Contents
Activities you can do at the Market Hall in Rotterdam
• Beginning before entering the market hall, you must take a tour around the place to enjoy the beauty of the building and its surroundings from other buildings such as Station, Black Tower and the 3D cube house and others
Which will push you to take many pictures, and you should see the 14th century ruins discovered in the place during the construction process, which are now displayed next to the central stairs in the car park under the hall.
• Then you can go through the underground supply center with its vast cooled rooms, and see the apartments that are included in the building, which form the outside arch of the building and overlook the market hall from the inside.
• Then start your shopping tour inside the Market Hall in Rotterdam with a ceiling of 11,000 square meters of exciting artworks of fruits, vegetables, fish and flowers, which are displayed on 4,000 aluminum panels using 3D digital technologies, and because of the title of the building in the Sistina Church in Rotterdam
• Inside the Rotterdam Market Hall, you will find many fresh and unique food stalls of dairy, cheese, fish and vegetables from all parts of the earth, including Greek and italyn, alongside a booth for Marrakech spices, and many others, as taste stalls are held most of the time.
• You can also have a delicious meal from your favorite kitchen in one of the restaurants spread in the building, which includes italyn, Spanish, Asian, Arabic sweets, italyn Fellini, and Japanese Sumo, then have a cup of Brazilian coffee in Brazuca Cafe, or a cup of tea in a restaurant Arab Market.
Opening times for the Rotterdam market hall
Kiosks daily from ten in the morning until eight in the evening except for Sunday from 12 in the afternoon until six in the evening
There are special times for supermarkets, restaurants and holidays, which you can find out about by visiting the official website of the Market Hall ,,from here
Hotels near Rotterdam Market
The Marriott Hotel is a 5-star Rotterdam hotel with great reviews, and is about 1 km from the Rotterdam Market
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Excellent city center location, very helpful staff, and great room views.
The Intel Center Hotel is a 4-star hotel in the Netherlands, Rotterdam, with very good reviews, about 800 meters from the Rotterdam market
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Excellent location and close to many city sights, excellent breakfast.
The location of the Market Hall in Rotterdam