Al Ain Oasis is one of the most beautiful tourist places in Al Ain, as it is distinguished by its ancient nature, which preserves the ancient traditions and designs in architecture, agriculture, and even irrigation methods, as the oasis is still operating in the aflaj system in the irrigation of palm trees, whose number exceeds 14700 palm trees for more than 100 species.
Al Ain Oasis makes you live a distinctive tourist experience between the flowing water in the aflaj, and between the roads of the garden, which tell you about the heritage of this place and tell you about the history of the ancient and how they coexisted in this environment and the tools they were using.
Things to do in Al Ain Oasis
• It is wonderful to experience tourism and wandering in this beautiful place between the sides of the garden and enjoy the views of the palm trees spread everywhere, and get acquainted with ancient irrigation systems dating back more than 3000 years will be amazed by its amazing engineering.
• You can visit the “Environmental Center”, which makes you live a unique and distinct experience, as it has a number of beautiful games and some solids that tell you the originality and the beginning of this place. The center also has a group of old exhibits that are characterized by an authentic traditional character.
• You can visit the “Oasis Garden”, which is characterized by its agricultural diversity and tells you the secrets of the old people to live, the most important of which is the three-cycle model of agriculture that made the residents of Al Ain overcome the conditions and reach self-sufficiency, as well as some historical monuments left behind by the residents in this beautiful place.
• Al-Ain Oasis has a group of archaeological excavations dating back to the past ages of stone and bronze ages. These fossils tell you a previous history and tales of peoples who lived in a difficult environment and how they overcame them. You can enjoy watching these fossils and getting to know the salafin civilizations.
• You also have an opportunity to sit in this place on the breaks or have a delicious meal that will make you love this place more with its unique heritage and wonderful system.
Photography enthusiasts Here you will find what you are looking for from ancient monuments, tall trees, and ancient cultural backgrounds that will serve as a snapshot of history between the walls of Al Ain Oasis, which will continue to witness the history of Al Ain.
Al Ain Oasis visiting times
Available daily from 08:00 a.m. until 17:00 p.m.
The best hotels near Al Ain Oasis
Aloft Al Ain Hotel is one of the best 4-star hotels in Al Ain, away from Al Ain Oasis 8.2 km.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Aloft Hotel in Al Ain has received very good reviews for the location, facilities, cleanliness, comfort, as well as value for money.
Ayla Grand Hotel is one of the best hotels in the Emirates, Al Ain, a 5-star hotel, 3 km from Al Ain Oasis.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Al Ain Oasis website
Articles that may also interest you in Al Ain Emirates:
The 10 best tourist places in Al Ain Emirates
Top 10 hotels in Al Ain recommended
That is, Al Ain is located and the nearest cities are to it
The 7 best eye malls recommended to visit