Sunway Lagoon is a very popular gaming city in East Asia and specifically in the state of Malaysia. This beautiful games city is located in Selangor State, which is about 45 minutes from the capital, Kuala Lumpur, with a large area of 88 acres.
The number of visitors to this entertainment city in thousands of Malaysians annually on holidays and holidays, as well as trips to schools and universities, as well as tourists from all over the world
You can spend a whole day here you and your family and friends and explore the city options of fun, entertainment and beautiful activities that will make you happy and joyful.
Activities you can do
Visit the Water Of Africa water games city which includes water games for children, waterfalls, water slides, artificial waves, beautiful area and artificial surfing a very fun game
• Visit Extreme Park, where you will find the long suspension bridge, climbing and rope games, rowing, shooting, and many more.
• You can also visit the Wild Life Interactive Zoo, which contains many types of animals and you can find in them, for example, a lake of fish, rare birds, tigers, monkeys, and many other types of reptiles, among others.
• For adults, especially adrenaline fans, you should visit the World Of Adventure, which includes the most exciting games, including the exciting death train, the pirate ship, the cowboy cart, and the Tomahawk game, among others.
• Last but not least, lovers of horror and thriller films. Do not miss a visit to Scream Park, which includes the House of Horror, the game, Prison Break and others, in addition to the 3D cinema
• Sunway Lagoon also provides places for cold and hot drinks, fast food and delicious dishes within the city
Map illustration for sections of Sunway Lagoon Games City
work hours :
Monday – Friday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
It closes its doors on Tuesday
For adults 120 ringgit
For children 86 ringgit
The feature allows you to book tickets online through the city’s website click here
Hotels near Sunway Lagoon
Sunway Lagoon Selangor site