Night Safari is one of the most important tourist places in Singapore, but one of the most attractive attractions for tourists. The park hosts more than 2500 animals of various types and species, many of which are rare and endangered.
Knight Safari is located next to the Singapore Zoo and consists of several sections including the Nepal River Valley region and Burmese forests and others.
There are two ways to explore the park and they are the long bus with the tour guide or on foot, if you prefer the bus it will take you on specific paths and a bit far from the animals. If you choose to roam on foot, this will allow you the opportunity to get closer to the animals and see them more clearly.
Table of Contents
Activities to do in Knight Safari Park Singapore
• The Knight Safari Singapore is an ideal place for those looking for excitement and adventure, as this night safari trip allows you to see wild animals at night as they roam the park freely, you can explore the park either by bus or on foot, and in both ways you will be able to learn about the way of life of animals And its activity at night.
• If you have chosen to walk in the park on foot, you will have the opportunity to walk on the swinging wooden bridge, which is 15 meters in length, a distinct experience that will increase your feeling of excitement.
• You can enjoy watching fireworks performed by professionals, where they make exciting breathtaking movements that include dancing and puffing fire from the mouth, etc. These shows are held twice daily and start at nine
• Your children will greatly enjoy watching the exciting movements and performances of trained animals in the open theater, also the show takes place twice a day and starts at half past seven
• The Knight Safari Park in Singapore includes several distinct restaurants that you can choose one of them to rest after your tour in the garden where you will get a delicious and distinctive meal while enjoying the safari atmosphere reflected by the restaurant decorations and its views of the garden and animals
• You can end your trip at the Knight Safari Park in Singapore by visiting the gift store, which contains a wide range of souvenirs and toys that your children will be happy with.
• You can visit the Singapore Zoo during the day and get to know the animals in the park, including the Asian elephants, crocodiles and other rare types of animals such as monkeys with a prominent nose in addition to animals threatened with extinction, such as the white tiger and many others.
Everyday from 7:15 pm until 12:00 midnight
For adults $ 45
For children (3 to 12 years old) $ 30
For more information about entry prices and offers available in the park, you can visit the official website at The link here
Hotels near Knight Safari in Singapore
Orchid Country Club is one of the best 4-star hotels in Singapore, a 15-minute drive from Knight Safari Singapore
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Overall the hotel rated good.
Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park is one of the best 4-star hotels in Singapore, a 20-minute drive from Singapore Night Safari Park
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel got very good reviews for the location, cleanliness, staff, services.
The site of the Knight Safari Park in Singapore