Mount Fuji is one of Japan’s top tourist destinations for adventure lovers of natural attractions due to its mixture of enchanting beauty and turbulent nature due to its high altitude and surrounded by plains, with occasional volcanic eruptions. This site provides you with Arab travelers to guide you on the most important information about him and the most important information about his climb, in addition to explaining how to plan a mountain climb.
- It is located between Shizuoka and Yamanashi regions, in the center of Japan.
- Its height is 3776 meters.
- It is the highest mountain in Japan.
- Surrounded by spacious plains.
- The last volcanic eruptions that occurred in it were the year 1707 AD.
- At its top is an automatic observatory to monitor weather changes.
- The World Heritage Organization included him in the list of cultural heritage in the year 2013 AD.
Climbing Mount Fuji
Mountain climbing is available from the beginning of July to August. During this period, approximately 300,000 people climb through the four designated paths on the mountain, and each track is divided into 8 stops, with a bus or car, only accessible to the fifth station. Although mountain climbing is relatively different depending on the path, it takes 6 to 9 hours to climb on average, while going down to 4 to 5 hours. It is worth noting that the Yoshida track is the busiest path for climbers, due to the fact that it contains some facilities, such as huts. The popularity of the Fujinomiya path increases because it is the shortest path, while the Subashiri path is the preferred path for skilled climbers who are natural lovers. The last and longest path (Gotemba) is the path chosen by most climbing professionals.Read:The capital of the Fiji Islands
Planning to climb Mount Fuji
When planning a visit to Mount Fuji it is recommended to review the necessary information available on the official website of the mountain by clicking the following link (site), and that information is as follows:
- Pre-climbing instructions.
- Climbing time.
- Climbing paths.
- Climbing equipment.
- Instructions for being on the mountain.
- Information about the means of transportation on the mountain.
- Weather information.
- How to seek medical help on the mountain.
Plan your trip to Japan during the period available for climbing the mountain and visit its official website to know the smallest details to support your ability to prepare for your trip well and enjoy it as much as possible, whether you went on the trip alone or accompanied by a friend or a family member.Read:Tourism in Panama .. Learn about the most important tourist places that characterize the city of “beauty”