Tourism in Ethiopia .. guarantees you to spend a special trip with the tourist places there, and Arab travelers provide you with a comprehensive guide to get to know these places and visit them to spend an enjoyable and unforgettable trip …
Tourism in Ethiopia …
Learn about … the most important tourist places in Ethiopia.
Learn about .. the most important tourist places in Ethiopia .. Ethiopia occupies a great tourist importance in Africa thanks to its distinctive tourist places that succeed in attracting thousands of tourists to it and Ethiopia is distinguished by the diversity of tourist places between palaces, museums, parks and beautiful gardens, as Ethiopia has a long history seeking Visitors to discover it through their visit to the tourist attractions there and come on top of it: the park “Simin Mountains” which is one of the most prominent national parks in the world and includes a distinct group of wonderful mountains that enable you to see the sights of the city from the highest point and the mountains are distinguished by its proximity to the park Maine, “which has to include a large number of rare animals within the protected animal there also. Read: Tourism in Ghana .. and Travel Guide to Ghana
Lake “Tana” is one of the most beautiful places of tourism in Ethiopia …
– Lake “Tana” is one of the most beautiful places of tourism in Ethiopia … Lake Tana is one of the most famous tourist places in Ethiopia and witnesses great crowds and large demand by visitors from outside and inside Ethiopia, and is characterized by its beautiful natural scenery that enables you to take the most beautiful memorial pictures and it is an ideal place For lovers of tranquility and relaxation, as it is characterized by its large area that reaches more than 3000 km and is considered the largest on the level of Ethiopia, Lake Tana occupies a vital and distinctive site and works to feed the charming blue Nile waterfalls, so “Tana” is a source of the Blue Nile and the largest water bodies in Ethiopia. By being in Lake Tana, take the most beautiful cruise inside one of the boats to get to know the beauty of the lake and see the surrounding sights. The lake includes about 37 distinct islands and is characterized by beautiful weather and picturesque nature that attracts the admiration of tourists.
The Holy Trinity Cathedral
The “Holy Trinity” cathedral … It is one of the most important tourist places in Ethiopia and is characterized by the inclusion of a large number of antiques and distinctive decorative buildings, which were built according to a high-level architectural style. Including the chair of the emperor, who was sitting on it accompanied by his wife, and the cathedral occupies a vital and distinctive location in the capital Addis Ababa, which is considered a tourist front for Ethiopia.
– The longest “wool of Omar” caves in Africa.
– The Caves of “Omar’s Wool” are the longest in Africa .. The “Caves of Omar Life” caves are considered one of the most important tourist places in Ethiopia thanks to its distinction of being the longest caves in Africa, so it is more than 15 km long. These caves are characterized by stunning landscapes and beautiful distinctive ceilings that appear In the form of glaciers, it is a suitable place to take the most beautiful memorial photos and succeeded in attracting thousands of tourists to it. The caves are characterized by the presence of columns of beautiful shapes. Read also: Tourism in the Gambia .. where the best tourist places
– Castle “Vassilds” .. one of the most prominent tourist places in Ethiopia ..
– Castle “Vassilds” .. one of the most prominent tourist places in Ethiopia..and occupies a privileged location in the city of Gondar, and is distinguished by its historical position beside its tourism importance in the region and its history dates back hundreds of years and has distinctive buildings that resemble palaces and buildings that were built according to a high-level architectural style, It is surrounded by a distinctive and ancient wall, built in the foot of clay and stones, and still retains its shape to this day.
Get to know … Addis Mercato, one of the most important places of tourism in Ethiopia.
Get to know .. “Addis Mercato” is one of the most important places of tourism in Ethiopia .. The Addis Mercato market occupies a great tourist importance in Ethiopia and even in Africa as a whole and is considered the largest market in Africa and it is characterized by its presence in the open air, the diversity of its products and providing everything that tourists need Besides providing the most beautiful souvenirs and the finest materials, international and local clothing brands, as well as distinguished cafes and restaurants. By being in Addis Mercato market, you can spend a special time walking and shopping together and buy everything you want at very reasonable prices, and the market occupies a privileged location in the capital Addis Ababa.
Gondar is considered one of the best tourist places in Ethiopia, Gondar city. Its official capital was Gondar. It includes the ancient buildings such as churches, the most famous of which is the Debre Burhan Church. It also includes a large number of palaces, castles and museums.
Saint George Cathedral .. The most important tourist attractions in Ethiopia.
– St. George’s Cathedral .. The most important tourist attractions in Ethiopia.. St. George’s Cathedral is located in a distinctive and beautiful place on top of a distinctive hill with a distinctive view of the “Menelik E” square and occupies a great tourist importance and attracts thousands of visitors to it being one of the most important places of worship In Africa and is characterized by the inclusion of a large number of beautiful religious paintings and is characterized by the presence of the St. George Museum near it.
– Miskal Square, Addis Ababa.
Going to Miskal Square is necessary for travel lovers to Ethiopia, so your tour in Ethiopia is not complete without your visit to this distinctive square, which is the center of the capital Addis Ababa and is characterized by including the most prominent tourist attractions and museums, including: Addis Ababa Museum, and is also a center for all popular revolutions and demonstrations beside festivals and celebrations. It testifies to everything that is going on in Addis Ababa. Thanks to the distinguished location of the “Miskal” square, we find it witnessing a great demand from tourists to visit the “Red Tero Marters Museum”. The square is of great importance to the people of Ethiopia and they consider it the appropriate location for their demonstrations and gatherings as preferred by the Tourists are keen to visit when traveling to Ethiopia.
– The village of “Conso” ..
It is a major destination for tourists when traveling to Ethiopia, due to its great tourist and historical importance and has been classified as one of the most important monuments of tourism in the world according to UNESCO, and the village is characterized by beautiful distinctive design and is surrounded by 6 walls of distinctive stone and reaches a height of 4 meters away, and the village is witnessing a large number of tourists thanks to its picturesque nature, agricultural lands and distinctive hills beside, heritage buildings made of straw, in addition to the most beautiful wooden sculptures carved for the dead.
Harar is one of the best places for tourism in Ethiopia.
The historical city of Harar occupies a great place in the hearts of the people of Ethiopia, especially Muslims, thanks to the large number of historical Islamic monuments. These landmarks extend over an area of 48 hectares to include 438 Islamic shrines next to 82 mosques built according to a high-level architectural style, and they are classified as one of the most important tourist attractions Archaeological sites in the world, according to UNESCO, thanks to the tourist attractions that the city includes, especially the Poet Arthur Museum, next to the Harare Museum, in addition to the luxurious palaces that include manuscripts and archaeological buildings.
The Debre Damo Monastery is one of the best tourist attractions in Ethiopia.
The monastery has a tourist, historical and religious importance, and it is characterized by a wonderful location above the highest mountain peak in Ethiopia, with an altitude of more than two thousand meters above the sea. The monastery is considered one of the oldest monumental buildings in Africa.
– “The National Museum” .. and the most prominent tourist attractions for Ethiopia ..
– “The National Museum” .. and the most prominent tourist attractions of Ethiopia..The National Museum is considered one of the most famous tourist attractions in Addis Ababa and is very popular and witnesses a wide turnout of visitors and is decorated with walls and ornate buildings and includes antiques and important archaeological statues along with many books and artworks.
– The Ethnological Museum …
It is the most popular museum in Addis Ababa and it is located near the National Museum, and it includes archeological buildings that were designed according to a high-level architectural style, and through it you can discover everything related to the tribes in Ethiopia as it has Orthodox paintings, and one of the most attractive factors for tourists in this museum: Emperors Haile Selassie holdings.
The Derg monument.
This memorial occupies a great tourist position because it embodies an important and distinguished period in the history of Ethiopia during the period of the struggle against colonialism, and the people feel proud when seeing this memorial and feel their victory over the forces of colonialism. Also, there is a statue of the lion “Juda” which is an example of pride in Ethiopia.