It is located in the southwestern part of the state of California, and is considered one of the largest states in terms of area, with an area of approximately 1290.5 square kilometers, and the second largest city in terms of population after New York City, and it is one of the first centers in the United States of America in terms of interest in scientific culture, Economic, intellectual, sports and artistic.
- The origin of the name belongs to the Spanish state and means angels. In the literal sense, the village of the Virgin means the queen of the angels of the Porciuncula River.
Tourism in it
Los Angeles is characterized by the length of sandy coasts, as it is the third globally after Rio de Janeiro and Perth, and this gives it a high tourist value and activity in all aspects, as it contains a group of international tourist attractions that are a destination for every tourist, including the following:
- Hollywood: The world famous movie city, reaching it is a dream for all artists around the world.
- Beverly Hills: the area known as the city of celebrities and the wealthy, and it’s not recommended for night walks in terms of security.
- Santamonica: A city located directly on the coast and characterized by its security and tranquility, and needs a high financial cost to live in, as it provides beach villas.
- City center: It is an industrial area that contains skyscrapers, and in the corresponding area there are many shops and restaurants.
Recreational and tourist areas
- Six Flags: One of the largest amusement parks in the world in the north of Los Angeles and has several branches around the world.
- Universal Studio: A very special area that surpassed the Disneyland world in terms of development, events, activities and modernity, and it is possible to spend a special time inside it without feeling bored and tired because it is a world of suspense.
- Disney Lad: This city is frequented by real Disney World lovers, and the number of Disney World tourists has clearly decreased in recent years due to the emergence of more than one area with the same characteristics and features, including Orlando.
- Venice Beach: This place is characterized by the abundance of restaurants and various sessions, including quiet and noisy in every corner of the place, except for the small malls for preparing gifts and preparing continuous acrobatic performances throughout the day, and there is a “theme park” on the land of the coast.
- Hollywood Avenue: It is a strait and a walkway where you find the most famous and stars because of the presence of cinemas and international theaters and the largest shopping center that contains the archaeological museums, the most famous of which is the Wax Museum.
- Discovery Educational Center: It is a small scientific city for families, especially children, for fun and enjoyable benefit.
- Commercial markets: There are many shops in the city and carry different products that each visitor can get the gifts and supplies he wants effortlessly.