Know the most important tourist attractions in Moscow Arab travelers If you want to go to a distinctive tourist destination, Moscow is the Russian capital is the perfect choice for you, as it is the largest city there as it includes many cultural, natural, historical and entertainment attractions.
It is worth noting that the country of Russia is located in North Asia, and the best time to visit the capital extends between April and September, in addition to the fact that the cost of travel there is low unlike European countries, and through Arab travelers we will take you on a quick tour inside Moscow to get to know The most important tourist places worth visiting.
Table of Contents
Tourism in Moscow, Arab travelers
1. Evan Tablet Tower
- It is not possible to go to Moscow without visiting one of its most beautiful attractions, the Evan Disc Tower, which glistens and becomes more beautiful at night time, and it is one of the oldest tourist attractions in the city, as it dates back to the year 1508 AD.
- The height of this tower reaches 81 meters, and it is considered the longest tower among the Kremlin’s tourist palaces, and it is distinguished by its unique architectural design taken from the architectural designs of the Middle Ages, and the reason for naming the tower by this name is because it contains nearly 21 bells.
- When you wander inside the tower, you will find that it contains many ancient artifacts and artifacts that enable you to get to know a lot of the ancient history of the city, and when you rise to the top of the tower you will have a vision of a very beautiful panoramic scene at sunset, and what distinguishes this place is that it is surrounded by a lot of monuments Tourist that enables you to get acquainted with many customs and traditions of the city.
2. Kolomenskoye Park
- The Kolomenskoye Park is the perfect choice for families and those looking for tranquility, relaxation and comfort, as it is one of the most beautiful parks in Russia that is worth a visit, and its history dates back to the year 1237 AD, and it includes many picturesque landscapes of trees and colorful flowers that delight in the soul.
- What distinguishes this place is that it mixes with it in the past in the ancient monumental buildings surrounding it which indicate the originality and history of history, and the present represented in many of the monuments in the park of modern facilities and sports fields.
- In the middle of the park there is the Kazan Church, distinguished by its unique architectural style and its golden color in its domes. Besides walking around and sitting with family and friends, you can run jogging and spend quality time with friends by playing football in green nature.
- Among the fun activities that you must do here is ride on the horse carriages that will take you back to ancient times, besides you can take a boat cruise on the Moxfa River which overlooks the park.
- The place is surrounded by many restaurants and cafes that enable you to taste the best foods and drinks, besides you can buy the most beautiful souvenirs from the stores located there.
3. State Historical Museum
- If you are a fan of visiting historical places, do not miss the opportunity to go to the State Historical Museum, which dates back to its opening in 1894 AD, and is characterized by its unique architectural design in the Gothic style alongside that the building is painted in a distinctive red color, and the reason for building this museum is due to the coronation of Alexander III, the seventh Emperor of Russia Ten governors of the country.
- When you walk inside the museum you will find many unique artifacts that are located inside the section of the prehistoric era, besides that this section includes many skeletons of ancient times.
- What distinguishes this museum is that it briefly chronicles the entire history of Russia through various collections and artifacts, as well as it includes English-language video tapes that explain a lot about the history of Russia.
- After completing your visit to the museum, you can rest in the restaurants surrounding the place and savor the best Russian food and drinks.
4. The Red Square
- The most popular square in Moscow, which attracts many tourists from different countries of the world, is characterized by its excellent location between the Kremlin Palace and the Kitai Gorod Market, which is one of the most famous commercial markets in the city, along with easy access to it as it is located in the city center.
- This field turns into a yard for celebrations of various kinds of events, whether recreational, military or religious celebrations. The field is surrounded by the city’s historical museum, along with many other ancient buildings.
- The square overlooks many parks and parks that enable you to spend quality time in the company of your family or friends, in addition to the fact that if you go from the children, you can visit the recreational places surrounding the place.
- If you are a fan of shopping, do not miss the opportunity to go to the markets surrounding the square, and from there you can buy the most beautiful souvenirs for your friends, as there are many restaurants in which you can taste the best traditional Russian cuisine.