Tourism forms an integral part of the sectors of the state that directly feed into the interest of its economy, which is based on other pillars as well, such as the sectors of industry, agriculture, fishing, etc. In the context of talking about tourism, it increases the national income of a single country and provides many job opportunities for its members And the consequent establishment of facilities and industries related to tourism and tourism to create the optimum conditions while spending time inside the country, so that they can get everything they want.
Tourism is the movement of a person alone or accompanied by a group of people from one place to another, and the tourism organization has set the distance of this transition by more than eighty kilometers, and behind this transfer are reasons, including treatment, education, or religious reasons such as visiting Islamic or Christian holy sites or Inspecting human cultures and civilizations in separate places closely to study them, learn about them or just enjoy them.
New York City
New York City is located in the northeastern United States of America on the Atlantic Ocean, and it is one of the most important, famous and largest American cities and most of them in terms of population, with a population of about 19 million people, an area of approximately 141 thousand square kilometers, and the Bronx is one of the most famous neighborhoods The city, and the concentration of the media, finance, business, companies, banks, investments, fashion, fashion, and newspapers has made it an effective economic center on the American level and thus increased its income, and its richness in public parks and beaches is one of the most important factors attracting the population to it, in addition to To the large number of hotels FH that receive tourists and provide them with all their needs, and tourists enjoy architecture in the city, which is characterized by skyscrapers scattered here and there.
Tourist places in New York
There are many attractions in New York, most notably:
- The Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty are symbols of the city and are a frequent destination for tourists.
- Square Park, Wilham Bay Park, and others, which are intended for tourists in order to spend enjoyable times with their families in the picturesque nature.
- Lakes containing ducks and other birds.
- Various museums, such as the famous Metropolitan Museum of Art, which includes traces of different civilizations, and is a tourist destination for those who want to get acquainted with the ancient cultures closely gathered in one place.
- Broadway Theater Show, which attracts many people who love theaters and see the characters they have always liked.
- The variety of restaurants and the variety of food that it provides, in it Chinese, Italian, and Arabic food such as kebabs, and falafel are in mobile vehicles parked on both sides of the roads.
- A group of markets, including the famous Madison Street markets.