Guide to the most beautiful places of tourism in Russia for the Saudis, many travel enthusiasts are looking to go to tourism in Russia recently, and in fact Russia was and still is one of the largest and most powerful countries of the Soviet Union, it has a lot and a lot to offer to its visitors a fan of this round witch, there are many Among the historical monuments that witnessed many events that are distinguished by human history, in addition to being considered one of the most ideal interfaces for fans of Russian literature and performing arts as well as classical music, in addition to the presence of many of the most wonderful examples of dazzling arts in all parts. In addition to the prevailing belief that Russia includes many beautiful cities, which are often described as one of the most beautiful cities in the world, and here are more details for Arab travelers.
Before traveling to Russia:
- As for the visa, the Russian authorities have recently included a number of countries on the list of countries exempted from entry visas to Russia, and there were a number of Gulf states within these countries.
- Travel costs Russia is very low compared to many European countries, and this is with regard to transportation and food costs, but the costs of accommodation may rise somewhat.
- It is very useful to learn some sentences in Russian, as many Russians are not good at speaking English.
- One of the best times for tourism in Russia, especially for Moscow, is the period from April to September.
- It is better not to go out on the Russian streets, to walk around, or to use metro stations after nine o’clock in the evening to avoid experiencing a lot of problems.
- Russia is distinguished for its cultural and religious diversity, spreading many religions such as Islam and Orthodox Christianity, as well as spreading many languages such as prose, Russian and Chechen.
- The official currency of Russia is the Russian ruble, and Russia is characterized by its progress in the fields of industry that are related to Russian engineering sciences and industries related to space science, as well as it tops the list of countries exporting energy products such as gas, oil and raw materials.
Tourism in Russia for Saudis:
Tourism flourishes in Russia because it is one of the wonderful tourist destinations because of its wonderful beaches, besides it is suitable on all days of the year even in cold days, and one of the most distinguishing cities in Russia is its beautiful beauty and its possession of many tourist attractions, and Russia is the first home for literature lovers Russian and classical music. Everywhere on its soil, many examples of Russian art can be seen, not only in Russian museums, but also in their cathedrals and mosques.
- Russia is characterized by its beautiful natural beauty in terms of landscapes, it is one of the most beautiful countries in the world as it includes more than 23 sites listed in the UNESCO list, besides it is one of the largest countries in the world in terms of its area and location, from the east it overlooks Japan and Bearing, and from the north Kara and the sea Barents from the south is bordered by Mongolia, China and North Korea, and on the west is bordered by Belarus, Ukraine and Poland, and also overlooks the northern Pacific Ocean and the Arctic Ocean, so it is distinguished
- Russia includes a lot of distinctive places and prominent tourist facilities, as it provides a lot of skiing activities as well as it contains many types of polar creatures and many rare birds, besides its fame with medical tourism, it includes many mineral springs, and there are many historical beaches, foothills and many lakes Ancient, which made tourism in Russia a demand for many.
The most beautiful cities and places of tourism in Russia are recommended to visit:
Tourism in Moscow:
Moscow is the administrative capital of Russia and dates back to 1147, and embraces many tourist attractions such as palaces, museums and parks, and is the ideal interface for art lovers especially ballet, symphonies and other types of arts, and Moscow is packed with many historical churches and many historical and tourist attractions, Among its most famous features are the following:
It is considered one of the most popular Russian squares, and this square takes a square shape. This square is located between the famous Kremlin and the Kitay Gorod Market, the most famous historical commercial market in Moscow.
State Historical Museum:
Historical State Museum of Russia
This museum was opened in 1894 to celebrate the coronation of Alexander III, and the museum includes many anthropological and archaeological collections.
The word Kremlin in the Russian language means the impregnable palace or castle, this palace is a complex of historical palaces, which was in the past the official residence of the ruler, but it is in the current era has been transferred to a number of museums.
Ivan the Great Bell Tower:
It is considered one of the longest palaces of the Kremlin ever, with a height of 81 meters, and its history dates back to 1508 and is considered one of the oldest monuments in Moscow, and this tower receives many visitors from different countries of the world. The middle ages.
It is also known as the Chapulovka Tower, which is the television broadcasting tower of the city, and designed by Vladimir Shukhov, and the height of the tower is 160 meters. This tower is located in the northern side of the Oka River in the western suburbs of Nizhny Novgorod.
It was built in 1561 AD, and was built in the heart of the Red Square, and one of its most distinctive features is the splendor of its architectural design as well as its unique delightful shapes and colors, in addition to its arches and towers.
It was built between 1902 and 104, and is considered one of the most famous museums in Moscow and home to Russian art. The museum contains a number of Russian paintings and artifacts dating back to different time periods, and the number of exhibits is more than 130 thousand pieces.
It is a mausoleum of former Russian leader Vladimir Lenin, which was built with luxurious reddish marble, and was built in 1930, and includes the mausoleum of Lenin’s corpse, which was embalmed immediately after his death.
The Seven Sisters:
It is seven huge skyscrapers with a long history, known as the buildings of Stalin because it was he who ordered them to be built to celebrate the centenary of the existence of Moscow. As for the first skyscraper, it has a height of 156 meters, which is known as the pilots house and has a number of 24 floors, and a skyscraper The second cloud has a height of 236 m and a number of floors of 36 floors. This skyscraper includes the main building of the University of Moscow. The third skyscraper is for the Ukraine Hotel and is the second largest skyscraper. The fourth is 176 m, and the fifth is 172 m. This is specific to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Yup LG 136 m This is for the Leningradskaya Hotel, the last and seventh skyscraper, height 138 m.
It is the second largest European theater and one of the most ancient theaters in the world. It is a symbol of art and culture and was established in 1824 and was designed to emulate the style of classic Russian architecture. Presenting many ballet and opera shows, and a number of theatrical and dance performances.
Nizhny Novgorod city:
The city of Nizhny Novgorod
It is the fifth largest Russian city, and this city is the meeting point of the Oka and Volga rivers. In the old days, this city was at first a fortress dating back to the 13th century, and it is considered an ideal destination for all lovers of digging in Russian architecture and art because it includes more than 600 statues and two hundred museums of art , As well as many concert halls.
This Russian city is a meeting point for the Asian and Russian cultures, so they call it the Istanbul Volga River, and Kazan is the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan, and it is considered one of the largest and most beautiful Russian cities, and this city is famous for being home to many historical and tourist attractions, such as the Qul Sharif Mosque and the remains of the Kazan Fort.
This wonderful city surrounded by many bays and mountains and located in eastern Russia, and is the last railway station that passes through Siberia, and Vladivostok is famous for being the largest port overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this city is famous for being home to exhibitions, theaters and many art museums, as well as the presence of many Natural and tourist parks.
It was known as Lingrad and is considered the second most important and largest city in Russia. Its history dates back to 1703 when it was founded by Tsar Peter the Great, and St. Petersburg is famous for being one of the most popular and popular tourist destinations in terms of beach tourism in Russia.
Irkutsk in Russia
It is located in eastern Siberia at the confluence of the Angar and Irkut rivers, and the city includes many churches such as the Church of the Ascension of Christ, in addition to the presence of a number of historical and geological museums.